Confirmed with Link: 6 more years for Gallagher

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
I can't believe you STILL don't get it even after I explained to you how a stat you introduced to this thread is calculated. His new contract is not even top 200 in the league, let alone 41st. Can you really not see how everyone else's cost per point is going to go down when measured over 82 games rather than over 20-25?

Please stop, it's embarrassing.:shakehead

I think you misunderstood my whole previous post. The calculations I did was based on LAST year (after all 82 games were played) but then I used gallys 3.75m cap rather than his 850k (or whatever it was). It wasn't calculations done over 25 games but over the 82 of 2013-14

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Lmaooo

I feel like your whole post was sarcasm but I will say that I took it too far with the DD 'fangirling' comments. I replaced it with supporters that same night but I still shouldn't have gone there. But people need to understand DD constantly being shoved down peoples throats is annoying and gets too much sometimes

Jeez, no wonder all these people are on your case. I tried to objectively point out how your initial post had snowballed through no fault of your own and here you are doubting my intentions. Suit yourself then, I'm sorry I got involved. :shakehead

Goldorak

Sep 7, 2013
I think you misunderstood my whole previous post. The calculations I did was based on LAST year (after all 82 games were played) but then I used gallys 3.75m cap rather than his 850k (or whatever it was). It wasn't calculations done over 25 games but over the 82 of 2013-14

OK, final attempt at getting you to understand where you are going wrong.

I understood what you did, the problem is you are then turning around and comparing to the Capgeek list from this year containing only 20-25 games. The cost per point of all players on the list will go down over 82 games, putting Gally well outside of the top 100.

Hopefully you finally see it, if not I give up.:surrender

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
OK, final attempt at getting you to understand where you are going wrong.

I understood what you did, the problem is you are then turning around and comparing to the Capgeek list from this year containing only 20-25 games. The cost per point of all players on the list will go down over 82 games, putting Gally well outside of the top 100.

Hopefully you finally see it, if not I give up.:surrender

I realized that the first time you said it...which is why I then used last years numbers and then also said we'll have to bump this thread next year and in two years to re-evaluate Gally's current season and the next (when he's playing on his new contact).

I still think you misunderstood my previous post

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Means Marchand is paid more on average because more of the years of his contract were UFA years, compared to RFA years.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Watching minnie Gallagher crash the net is endearing.

Enjoyed watching that. Gallagher, as a kid, showing the type of form we've grown accustomed to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad