GDT: [#6] Dallas Stars @ New Jersey Devils, 7:00 PM EST (FS-SW)

Will a depth player score ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
They're all playing like absolute dog **** and I am absolutely INCREDULOUS how we went from destroying Winnipeg to getting slaughtered by Eastern teams and almost getting shat on by the Ducks.

They're reaching for pucks, constantly out of position, constantly missing passes. Are they tired? It's 6 games into the season, they should be spry and full of energy. If they aren't, I would be firing the ****ing training staff like they should have done FIVE YEARS AGO WHEN THIS WAS A PROBLEM.

Winnipeg didn't show up to that game. They were losing every puck and board battle, and that's not an area where this team excels.

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
They're all playing like absolute dog **** and I am absolutely INCREDULOUS how we went from destroying Winnipeg to getting slaughtered by Eastern teams and almost getting shat on by the Ducks.

They're reaching for pucks, constantly out of position, constantly missing passes. Are they tired? It's 6 games into the season, they should be spry and full of energy. If they aren't, I would be firing the ****ing training staff like they should have done FIVE YEARS AGO WHEN THIS WAS A PROBLEM.
They do look super tired

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I mean shit, Benn's basically constantly broken due to his wrists being destroyed, Radulov plays with a deathwish, and I dont know how Klingberg hasn't turned to dust with how much punishment he takes because he follows the Robidas strategy of puck retrieval.

Lindell has been awful, and the Heiskanen Hype Train is getting overshadowed by just how downright TERRIBLE every single player has been.

Nothing has changed from the last year because the coach doesn't matter when your players and their condition is still atrocious.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

I'm not wishing injury on anyone, but if he's out for any amount of time maybe this convinces Nill to pony the f*** up and make a move already.

Not everyone except four players on this team are in a cold streak - they're just not productive players offensively.

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Josh needs to learn our players, called Spezza Seguin earlier in the game, just called Honka Carrick.. it's almost like watching NBC.

Should have heard the TSN guys last night, kept mixing up Miro, Carrick, and Honka. Comeau, Shore, and Janmark. Literally every player except maybe Bishop, and I'm not exaggerating a bit

serp

Jan 17, 2016
THis perfectly sums up the game blown chances and instead of a goal you get a penalty. At least Hintz was noticeable

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
Janmark and Hintz need to be packaged while they still have value.

Neither are worth keeping around long term, I know that Hintz is young and it’s his first year but he just isn’t special. Nothing screams wow to me.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Hintz needs to be up with Seguin and Benn.

Nichushkin back in the lineup.

We badly need Johns back for our PK.

Oh and we need at the very least 1 second line player to be acquired through trade. Jim Nill owes us for that trade deadline last season

Thank god there's only 1 game over the next week.

Zapp

Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
This team sure knows how to kill the hype around it quickly. Hopefully general fans are sick of this too and attendance plummets. I want to enjoy watching hockey again. Not watch predictable collapses of a weak team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->