GDT: [#6] Dallas Stars @ New Jersey Devils, 7:00 PM EST (FS-SW)

Will a depth player score ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
I think Sean is as fed up with this team right now as everyone else. Some very passive-aggressive tweets :laugh:

Just fed up with a terrible decision by Benn to fight that plug.

The team is good but they have a knack for turning every loss into a slump. Play good defense and protect the puck, unless you're down one or lost your last game then go go go all risks all the time.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I think Sean is as fed up with this team right now as everyone else. Some very passive-aggressive tweets :laugh:
Can you blame him? The team looks pretty bad. The deficiencies identified in the off season are actually worse than imagined.

Think about it from his perspective. Fan interest drives his livelihood, and this team being terrible for the great majority of the past 15 years has done a lot to hurt fan interest.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
What’s sad is that we could have traded our crappy depth players and crappy prospects for Karlsson but didn’t lol

Shows you how delusional Nill is

Hiltz, Janmark and Honka would have got it done lol
To go back to this post, I can only think a trade involving those guys and others will only get harder as time keeps passing and they keep doing nothing.

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
To go back to this post, I can only think a trade involving those guys and others will only get harder as time keeps passing and they keep doing nothing.
Oh it will, what a wasted opportunity to get one of the best defenseman in the world

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
The only thing that keeps me hopeful moving forward is Tom Gaglardi. I really believe we have one of the better owners in the league who really wants to win, and if Nill misses the playoffs his rear is on the line if someone better becomes available.

Maybe I'm too optimistic though.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
They're all playing like absolute dog shit and I am absolutely INCREDULOUS how we went from destroying Winnipeg to getting slaughtered by Eastern teams and almost getting shat on by the Ducks.

They're reaching for pucks, constantly out of position, constantly missing passes. Are they tired? It's 6 games into the season, they should be spry and full of energy. If they aren't, I would be firing the f***ing training staff like they should have done FIVE YEARS AGO WHEN THIS WAS A PROBLEM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad