GDT: 6:30 PM ET - 2022 NHL DRAFT LOTTERY - ESPN, SN, TVAS

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1652184450132.png

The allocation of odds for the 1st Lottery Draw of the 2022 NHL Draft Lottery is as follows:

REMINDER: The NHL announced changes to the Draft Lottery format on March 23, 2021. Among the changes taking effect this season, there will be a limit on the total number of selections (10) a team participating in the Draft Lottery can "move up" in the event it wins one of the Lottery Draws. Thus, only the top 11 seeds will be eligible to receive the first overall selection in the 2022 NHL Draft.

The allocation of odds for the 1st Lottery Draw of the 2022 NHL Draft Lottery is as follows:

Draft Lottery Participants Odds

Montreal Canadiens 18.5%
Arizona Coyotes 13.5%
Seattle Kraken 11.5%
Philadelphia Flyers 9.5%
New Jersey Devils 8.5%
Chicago Blackhawks * 7.5%
Ottawa Senators 6.5%
Detroit Red Wings 6.0%
Buffalo Sabres 5.0%
Anaheim Ducks 3.5%
San Jose Sharks 3.0%

Columbus Blue Jackets 2.5%
New York Islanders 2.0%
Winnipeg Jets 1.5%
Vancouver Canucks 0.5%
Vegas Golden Knights ** 0.5%
* Under the terms of a July 23, 2021 trade, Chicago will transfer its 1st-round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft to Columbus if it is not a top 2 pick. If it becomes a top 2 pick as a result of the Draft Lottery, Chicago will retain the pick and instead transfer to Columbus its 1st-round pick in the 2023 NHL Draft.

** Under the terms of a Nov. 4, 2021 trade, Vegas will transfer its 1st-round pick in the 2022 NHL Draft to Buffalo if it is not a top 10 pick. If it becomes a top 10 pick as a result of the Draft Lottery, Vegas will retain the pick and instead transfer to Buffalo its 1st-round pick in the 2023 NHL Draft.

Reactions: Raleighfern

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
…..ng hell.

Wright, Suzuki, Caufield for Montreal
Hughes, Hischier, Nemec for Devils.

The East refuses to give up

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Wright has long been compared to Boston Bruins captain due to his elite two-way ability. The 18-year-old Shane Wright does not shy away from the comparisons and says he modelled his game after the four-time Selke Trophy winner.

“I think Bergeron is a really good comparison for me. He’s an elite offensive player, but what really gets him noticed is his defensive play and his ability to play 200 feet,” said Wright. “That’s the type of player I see myself as. Someone who can do things right and be trusted in a lot of different situations. He’s definitely a guy I really look up to and model myself after.”

Then Wright says this:

“[Being No. 1 overall] is definitely really important to me. I think based on my work and my career, I deserve to be the first overall pick,” said Wright. "I deserve to have that honour. I believe that I am the best player in this draft and that I should be taken first overall.”

Well, he certainly doesn't have the humility and grace of Bergeron. Looking forward to seeing him fail in Montreal.

• Haha
Reactions: The National

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
I was excited for Lambert to join Bruins squad but it seems the pick is now Anaheims.
Oh well.

Arizona really deserved a #1 or #2 here. Stop giving Devils the picks already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad