Swwxin8.png

b8HubWV.png

js9hSgj.png

bmxG74H.png

jCxe7DT.png

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
should be a closer game this time. I just hope they put in the same effort and don't try to harlem globe trotter their way through game 2.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Vezina snub? Check.
Norris snub? Check.
Leaving Vasi's name off the Hart ballot snub? Check.
Jack Adams snub? Check.

The league may not be honest about our boys, but by basing some of the selections on "anyone but a Bolt" will motivate these guys even more.

I hope we crush the Habs asap now just to ruin NBS, er, NBC's ratings.

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
Habs will have gotten the ‘happy just to be here’ bug out of their system. Let’s see if they can turn it up a notch.
And if they do, so will we.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Play like we did last game and go up 2-0 I think that pretty much ends this thing. If the Habs mount a furious comeback and win game 2 then it's going to be one of those series probably 6 or 7 games.

LawManN

May 7, 2015
Tampa, FL
I PREDICT:
If the Habs lose, we will hear whining about how we are over the cap and how the refs are in Tampa's pocket/they suck.
If the Habs win, we will see posts along the lines of "See? This is how the Habs REALLY play! remember our series against Vegas!"

I should rename myself freakin Nostradamus!

Go Bolts!

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
We did lot of great things in the first game!

- Traffic in front of Price, not just static players, but we had lot of players skating by, making it more difficult for the slower Habs defense to deal with
- We didn't only match the work rate and intensity, but we exceeded in that category
- We did a great job with the defense joining in the attacks, Habs had big trouble managing that
- Great work with the match-ups

If we can keep up with those things in game two, then I like our chances. Would be huge to get a 2-0 lead, but expecting it to be a tougher game tonight.

Reactions: harv33173

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I expect to see a much different Habs team. Gotta match their intensity.
Yeah it's gonna be a tight one this time. Typically blowing out a team twice in a row in the playoffs just doesn't happen, unless the talent gap is just that huge (a la Avs vs. Blues this year).

Reactions: berlin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad