GDT: 6/24 - SCF Game 6 - Boston Bruins Vs Chicago Blackhawks part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Enough with the bounces, makes the fan base look cheap

Never said thats why they lost. They lost this game in the first when they couldn't get the pucks to the net and the collapse is inexcusable, but it sucks that the magic ran out.

bobbyz04

Nov 21, 2007
LOL you guys sound like a bunch of 5 year olds, " why are you shaking their hands " laughable. Poor sport, no class the opposite of every player on that ice with a B on his chest.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
When two even matched teams meet in the ScF, it can come down to taking advantage of opportunities.

Think back to each close game this series. The Bruins had opportunities to score in the two Ot's they lost. Opportunities to put this game away early.

That's hockey boys.

SoxDownSouth

Mar 19, 2011
I can't even be mad at Chicago. They capitalized on their chances. The Bruins couldn't finish ****.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I'm looking forward to next year, we'll have a very different team.

To me, after losing half the season, going up and down, almost blowing a 3-1 lead to crushing the rangers and sweeping the pens, only to make it to game 6 of the finals against the hawks? A team that went nutso throughout the year? Good ****.

Tornados, war, famine, kidnaps and torture - and we get treated with this.

Almost as good as a cup, **** it, I'm too busy to make it to the parade anyways :)

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
As a long time Sox fan I never thought I'd feel anything like 2003 again. This comes very close.

nitric

German Engineering
May 23, 2011
Rhode Island

Chicago played better. I cannot believe that ending.

Wait, WHY THE **** DIDNT CRAWFORD GET THE CONN SMYTHE?????????????????????

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Chicago earned it

Great run by the boys though. Got to love them. Should be a good season next year.

Oh, yeah, they sure as **** did... all those double deflection goals, man, that's epic design. Those dudes are ****ing masterminds.

acr*

Chicago played better. I cannot believe that ending.

Wait, WHY THE **** DIDNT CRAWFORD GET THE CONN SMYTHE?????????????????????
No they didn't. **** Chicago, they don't deserve any credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->