GDT: 6/21-6/22 - 2019 NHL Draft - 8pm ET/ 1PM ET - NBCSN. SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

pemulis

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2008
postdocing in Sydney
Yeah, the contributions of Pasta (low 1st), Carlo (2nd) and Heinen (4th) seems to be overshadowing the lack of contribution (YET!!) of Zboril and Senyshyn.
Absolutely. Was just really surprised at how much higher Boston was compared to number 2, nearly double! And doing it with worse picks. Part of my surprise was due to my ignorance at how other teams were doing in the drafting department. I also think that this has to do with coaching staff among other things.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Maybe Landeskog talk again or talking about flipping Virtanen to the Bruins if the Canuck deal happens.

Or that Mikko Rantenen is a RFA and Sakic wants tips on signing him to a realistic number given the contract craziness lately.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
The Wild breakdown seems to be because Fenton wants his fingerprints on the team. He wants them to go in a different direction. Hard to do that working around the HUGE Parise/Suter contracts.

Yeah those deals really handcuffed the team. 15 million tied up in just 2 players, even though they are very good players.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
At #30 I don't think we can expect much but perhaps someone will drop down, it happens sometimes.

We wont get anyone shiny. But Boston has done really well will the middle tier drafting lately, so this might be the best for us. LOL

Reactions: BMC

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Never know, we got Pasta at 25, but I don't see that scenario playing out this year. (not that I really know anything about anyone besides the top 2 guys, lol)

Yeah I always have trouble with the draft as I have all I can do to follow the Bruins, never mind the Baby Bs and draft prospects!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad