kUUx0EN.png

wNDmxlx.png

fk9N3fW.png

Dn1s4d3.png

jCxe7DT.png

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
good luck guys

these things tend to get nastier between fanbases as they go, so I am just gonna poke my head in here NOW to say I have no ill-will towards yall really, I obviously am rooting for the isles, but nothing but respect for the lightning org, their fans, and their players.

I do kinda think you guys are messing with the cap, but that IS THE LEAGUES FAULT. You took advantage of the way the system is currently structured, that is what winning teams do.

If we lose to yall and it is vegas in the finals I will be rooting for ya 100% - dynasty baby!

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!
It'll be a long and hard series: the Isles are a very good defensively dedicated team and they have added someone interesting also for the offensive zone, like Palmieri.
We need an early multi goal lead...and of course we need to start in a strong way this series.
Go Bolts!!!

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
So is this going to be a "Cooper Special" where I switch from beer to vodka after the 1st period....

or is this going to be a "Super Cooper Special" where I should just do shots before the start of the game?

Reactions: CupsOverCash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad