GDT: #6 - 10/16/13 | New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals | 8:00 PM - NBC SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
"Whaaaaahhhhh my contract extension isn't done."

"Whaaaahhhhhh the travel has been brutal"

"Whhhhaaaahhhhhh we don't have player x, y & z"

"Whhaaahhhhhhhh we have a new coach and a new system."

Time to **** and play some hockey. These guys are pros... Get it in gear.

NYSportsfan87

Thank You Eli
Mar 11, 2009
New Jersey
just win please, I'm so sick of my sports teams losing. Last thursday was absolutely brutal.
I was on the sidelines of Louisville, only to hear about the Giants misery and the rangers get knocked around.

I need this one tonight.

Jim Ramsay

Jul 1, 2003
Warwick, NY
Even without Nash and Hagelin, I am still really amped to see this game tonight. Maybe it's that I love to be let down....but those west coast games that I stayed up late for felt really "foreign".

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Man they did a nice job with this rivals pre-game show. It actually make me feel like the Caps are an actual rival.

Good memories from the last 2 playoffs series against them.

beef 4 lunch

Jan 24, 2011
The bar is low right now, but win or lose, I would love to see 60 minutes of effort.

To much to ask?

Punxrocknyc19*

why the hell is Crosby being interviewed.. oh wait its on the NBC nothing but Crosby even when he is not playing network

Pastafazul*

another house of pain to play in.... something freaky has to happen for rangers to win

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
another house of pain to play in.... something freaky has to happen for rangers to win

Was it DC that had that wonky board a couple years back (where a puck sent along the boards would suddenly carom into the middle of the ice)? They got a goal out of it and then "fixed it" during intermission (when it would have worked against them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad