GDT: #6 - 10/16/13 | New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals | 8:00 PM - NBC SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
I had a dream last night that we beat a team 8-2.

Let's make it happen boys!

I had a dream we traded for OV. I woke up before he forgot how to score goals.

Anyways, I am cautiously optimistic about this one. Lundqvist is going to need to have a strong game tonight. LGR

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
I had a dream we traded for OV. I woke up before he forgot how to score goals.

Anyways, I am cautiously optimistic about this one. Lundqvist is going to need to have a strong game tonight. LGR

I'm hoping the familiarity of playing Washington, the rivalry, the memories of knocking them out of the playoffs and all that will maybe bring some life back into this team. I may be grasping at straws here but I'm with you, I feel pretty positive about tonight.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
I'm hoping the familiarity of playing Washington, the rivalry, the memories of knocking them out of the playoffs and all that will maybe bring some life back into this team. I may be grasping at straws here but I'm with you, I feel pretty positive about tonight.

That feeling will last about 3 minutes and 34 seconds.

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
I want to see them dominate a game 5v5, that's all. That's where we need to raise our game the most and the Caps are a mediocre at best 5v5 team.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I predict that Dorsett will take issue with any one of the various thugs and derelicts employed by the Crapitals and suddenly everyone will love him.

Dalagaze

Goalie Killer
Apr 6, 2012
NY
Hey guys I have class in a half hour and I'm gonna miss the start of the game, so what AM/FM station is the game gonna be on?

North Star

Mar 9, 2011
I expect some improvement at least!

LGR!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Hopefully Zuke gets a point or two because I would like to see him play on a line with Kreider at some point. Both for the right reason - and of course because I think the name Kreiderello has a nice ring to it. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->