GDT: #6 - 10/16/13 | New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals | 8:00 PM - NBC SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Woke up feeling good about tonight's game.

The boys should be rested, and it's not like they don't know that they need to step up. As of right now, I trust the leadership on this team.

LGR

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Predict at least one Mike Green snipe.

But I think the Rangers begin to take a step tonight. Get at least 1 point.

For the love of Hank please lock down the defensive zone tonight.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Don't let them get on the Power Play.

Hey Alain...GET MILLER OFF THE MOTHER****ING FOURTH LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Well at first I thought it was Mystery Alaska but that's not right. It might have been the Oilers. I feel like Ovechkin was there though.

Oh, please. The Rangers barely squeaked out of Alaska with the win the last time they played. I don't know how you think we could beat them 8-2 :facepalm:

Unless the Rangers have Stevie Weeks, and Connor Banks, it's gonna be a tight game.

John Biebe is a better captain than Ryan Callahan.

Don't let them get on the Power Play.

Hey Alain...GET MILLER OFF THE MOTHER****ING FOURTH LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, and put him back in Hartford where he belongs.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I really hope overnight McDonagh and Staal remembered how to basically position themselves. Because if they didn't, Ovi is going to run wild on this team if they can't contain him.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Oh, please. The Rangers barely squeaked out of Alaska with the win the last time they played. I don't know how you think we could beat them 8-2 :facepalm:

Unless the Rangers have Stevie Weeks, and Connor Banks, it's gonna be a tight game.

Bolded for truth. Although I don't remember Connor Banks being there. Maybe it was Adam Banks and they were playing the Mighty Ducks.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
I'm disgusted that Dorsett is still to be found in the lineup considering what he cost the team last match.

Here's hoping he'll stay out of the penalty box this time. Might win then

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I'm disgusted that Dorsett is still to be found in the lineup considering what he cost the team last match.

Here's hoping he'll stay out of the penalty box this time. Might win then

If you're disgusted by Dorsett you should also be disgusted with Staal, considering his man coverage that game was bantam level bad.

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Why not call up Haley if they need a guy for the 4th line?

Oh I forgot that is a smart move, the kind of moves this organization does not deal with.

Last edited:

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Unfortunately, I have to watch this game with Joe B and Locker, the two local yokels. It is literally unbearable. I will be watching on mute.

Don't take penalties (Washington is at like 80% on the PP or something ridiculous) and we should remain competitive. A win would be big for this team. Gotta get at least one point.

I do as well. Joe B isn't terrible. Locker though... Ugh.

I have a good feeling about this game. I think it will be close and we will play well. If Henrik stands on his head I say its a 3-2 SO victory.

Vabeachblue

Dec 5, 2010
Va
OMG I hate playing you guys soo much!!! Always play us hard and usually beat us 4 out of 7 times but I gotta say its gonna be weird not seeing torts behind the bench,

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY

Yeah, and put him back in Hartford where he belongs.

Stevie Weeks looks like Crosby

but let's hope they stay out of the box and keep that Washington PP off the ice

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Whos Poirot? Is that like a rotten version of Pouliot? :laugh:

Poirot-200x300.jpg
- Poirot

Belgian detective who will perhaps solve the mystery of who killed Ranger's Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events