GDT: #6 – Sabres at Hawks – Sat Oct 12 – 8:00PM ET – TV: NHLN-US, MSG-B – Radio: WGR-AM

SabresBillsBuffalo

May 4, 2010
Buffalo
****ing total waste of Grigorenkos talent: look at them slot Pirri right in between Hossa and sharp.....that's how you get a young player going. It's a ****ing joke

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
****ing total waste of Grigorenkos talent: look at them slot Pirri right in between Hossa and sharp.....that's how you get a young player going. It's a ****ing joke
I've been editing those the last few minutes. CSN seems to think that Pirri's slotted where Handzus finished yesterday, not started, so that's the fourth line. Quenneville wasn't too forthcoming at his presser either and did juggle his lines a bunch yesterday.

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
second favorite team .....

picture.php

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Q hates Pirri and refuses to give him chance at #2C spot

He will play out of position and get sent down as quickly as he came up (Q simply doesn't like him)

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Ladies and gentlemen...please protect your ears for the playing of the anthem.

Jim Corneilson and the people at the Madhouse on Madison will drive you crazy if you don't.

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
JOAS....I can't even hear myself think!

Before I go toes up, I want to make it to at least 1 Blackhawks game to soak up the atmosphere.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
I'm at the lightning game and was planning to Rock my cool new Gamecenter App to watch the sabres game while I'm here.... ****ing blacked out because its on NHL Network... Come on man...

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Let the slaughter begin!

I have the game in HD for a change on NHL network...and they have tapped into the Chicago broadcast with Pat Foley.

No complaints here.

ckg927

Apr 2, 2007
Buffalo, NY
at least he sings it in half the time as Baylee Morrison lol

Two other things:

1. Jim has mastered the Doug Allen finger point(except he uses the whole hand...:) )

2. Yes, his voice is powerful enough to shatter glass. There's a video of it on YouTube.

Ron C.

Sponsor
Jun 16, 2002
Amherst, NY
Visit site
I have no problem with Ted Black. The Sabres recent woes can be directly traced to their drafting from the previous lockout to 2010. Consider the following draft results:

Year 1st round 2nd round 3rd round

2010 Pysyk None (Rivet trade) Gauthier-Leduc, Sundher, MacKenzie

2009 Kassian None (Rivet) None (Myers)

2008 Myers, Ennis Adam Fienhage (next pick Adam Henrique)

2007 None (Zubrus) Brennan, Schiestel Tropp

2006 Persson Enroth ,Weber None

2005 Zagrapan Gogulla Gragnani

This is a wasted half decade of draft futility. I understand that drafting 17 and 18 year olds is an imprecise science, but even a blind squirrel...... So what do we have? Pysyk is the most promising and youngest of the bunch, Myers, Hodgson (for Kassian), Ennis, Enroth and Tropp. This is the reason this team is breaking bad.

I am copying this comment from 10 minutes ago to the GDT. Sorry about my column making skills.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad