GDT: #6 – Sabres at Hawks – Sat Oct 12 – 8:00PM ET – TV: NHLN-US, MSG-B – Radio: WGR-AM

Karate Johnson*

Ennis is too small to be a difference maker.

Not too short, that's not the problem. Too small. You can be 5'7" 190 and be fine. You can't be 5'7" 165...

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Half a game of entertaining hockey tonight. Crawford and Miller battled it out, neither team was very good defensively at times.

Ron C.

Sponsor
Jun 16, 2002
Amherst, NY
Visit site
I am not willing to pay little Ennis more than what his bridge contract currently stands at. He and Stafford I want off the roster in this rebuild.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I think that's the most exciting game Buffalo's played this season. Miller did a great job keeping them in it. Hodgson was great; his line had a bunch of chances. Liked seeing Grigorenko get a chance at the end in that kind of situation, looking to tie it up. Pysyk looks like he's starting to get comfortable in the NHL; I thought he was more assertive offensively than he usually is.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
They SHOULD damn right build on this. They should take pride that they almost tied the game vs the champs. Pysyk hit post. They has A LOT of chances in the third. Need to BURY them. They will get it. They will hit their marks. They came close especially VANEK with those golden feeds to him. Myers was good tonight. Pysyk was one of my stars.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->