Playstation 4 EASHL: 6’s Club Looking to Add

thrillermiller89

Jan 19, 2010
San Jose
I’m a RW and RD. I like either spot. When I’m forward I like to create space and dish the puck if possible, while setting up for one timers when I don’t have the puck.

On D, I have a stay at home style, again just setting up for one timers when I don’t have the puck.

My buddy plays G and literally every other position. Jack of all trades type.

We’ve been playing together since 13 and are looking to play with a full club.

Let me know if there’s still a need on your team.

He lives in Florida while I’m in California.

OGKJEA

Nov 17, 2020
Looking to add players for NHL 22. The orginal post has been updated.

Lions67

Mar 6, 2018
Winnipeg
PS4 NHL 21/22 6v6 Club Recruiting

Looking to add a few players heading into NHL 22 on PS4. We are a long time fun and competitive East/Central North America 6v6 club that has been playing since the beginning of EASHL. Offensively we play a cycle/puck possession game with set faceoff plays. On defense we use a tight box and trap. Our usual play times during the week are from 8/9pm to 1230am est. On weekends play times vary depending on who is around. Once NHL 22 drops play times will increase. We communicate during games with party chat and use Discord to gather.

We are looking to add players at all positions. Preference goes to players who are interested in sticking around for the long term. Please be over 18+ as we are all adults. Having a mic would be a nice bonus too.

If this sounds like something you want to try, come play with us on NHL 21 or NHL 22 in a few weeks. Feel free to join our Discord, message me there or on PSN. Thanks for reading!

Discord: kjhjh2444#7485
PSN: kjhjh_2444
Team Discord: PM me
Your link has expired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad