5pt night for McDavid (and goty candidate?)

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
Kind of funny, because he still looks "off". He's not nearly as dynamic as he was in the past seasons.

Drai has arguably been a lot better than him this season.

Tonight I’ve seen some bursts of speed from him that looked as good as I’ve ever seen him. I think his game is back. And no drai has not been better Than him

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
Tonight I’ve seen some bursts of speed from him that looked as good as I’ve ever seen him. I think his game is back. And no drai has not been better Than him

Drai has been better than him so far this season, that has pretty much been universally agreed upon. However it’s most likely due to Connor not being 100%, scary to think this is the first game he’s looked fully healthy and he has 5 points.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
Drai has been better than him so far this season, that has pretty much been universally agreed upon. However it’s most likely due to Connor not being 100%, scary to think this is the first game he’s looked fully healthy and he has 5 points.

I've only seen 2 Oiler games this season and McD looked better in both, and assisted leon in multiple goals.

Has he really been that good alone?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad