Prospect Info: 59th Overall Hunter Jones, Goalie

P10p

May 15, 2012
Moving Robson seems to signal we are running Kahk/Jones in Iowa? XX/Stalock on the big club I would guess.

Reactions: AJ Thelen

StateofCelly

Jan 5, 2017
I hope this kid turns out to be something

Agreed. Listening to Russo's podcast with Wheeler yesterday made me a little meh when I was all hyped for Hunter though. Said he loves him as a personality but doesn't ever really see NHL success for him, He was kind of down on Beckman too.

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
That is the fun of being a goalie if you have the money for it. Customize your gear to the T. Don't have the money for it right now but when I do there will be a customized goalie helmet(Bucket List)

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
That is the fun of being a goalie if you have the money for it. Customize your gear to the T. Don't have the money for it right now but when I do there will be a customized goalie helmet(Bucket List)

I was a tender as well. Best part of it was the gear styling but could never afford fully customized anything.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I too played tender. I love customized gear, but I never could afford to customize anything. My mask was plain white. I never got it painted. It was completely white, unmarked, except by the pucks that hit it, and the posts I occasionally smacked my head into while making a desperate save. They now are almost reminiscent of scars. Except I didn't pain mine on, like that fraud Gerry Cheevers!

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
I too played tender. I love customized gear, but I never could afford to customize anything. My mask was plain white. I never got it painted. It was completely white, unmarked, except by the pucks that hit it, and the posts I occasionally smacked my head into while making a desperate save. They now are almost reminiscent of scars. Except I didn't pain mine on, like that fraud Gerry Cheevers!

Got to get creative! I used yellow hockey tape to line my black mask heh

Reactions: BagHead

Wabit

May 23, 2016

I find this re-signing a little surprising after being exiled to the ECHL the last 2 years.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN

I find this re-signing a little surprising after being exiled to the ECHL the last 2 years.

Same, but he did have a pretty drastic improvement in his numbers, so maybe they plan to have him backing up Wallstedt, and view him as a long term project? Is Zane McIntyre still under contract?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad