OT: 59th Obsequious Banter Thread: (Giroux + Simmonds + Couturier + Voracek + Patrick + Sanheim) ÷ Gudas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Broke down and bought a Sony Bravia XBR900e 4k tv yesterday because of Black Friday Sales extending to the weekend. Amazing picture quality. Can't wait to watch a live hockey game on it.

Reactions: Rebels57

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Broke down and bought a Sony Bravia XBR900e 4k tv yesterday because of Black Friday Sales extending to the weekend. Amazing picture quality. Can't wait to watch a live hockey game on it.
Make sure to write down your model number if you mount it on the wall. Black Friday electronics are often made specifically for Black Friday and use inferior parts. The standard parts for the standard model may not fit yours.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
So....when was the last time the Flyers did not have more wins than the Eagles entering December? Because that is about to happen.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'm on the longest 4 hour drive of my life. My brother passed away this afternoon at the Cleveland Clinic and now we have to drive home to my mom and his kids. Don't take anyone you care about for granted because they could be gone minutes after you talked to them. Now I'll have to watch hockey alone and I don't know if I can do it without his love of the sport keeping me from giving up on the Flyers ****show a second time.

Really sorry to hear that. Now you have to watch and suffer in his honor.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I liked Battlefield 1 significantly more than CodWWII. The latter is just kind of boring and unexciting. And a minor thing is the sound design is absolutely garbage. It's totally silent. Bland map designs don't really wow me either. I've been out of the loop since Black Ops 2 -- and I did enjoy the series until then -- but I wouldn't be missing anything not playing WWII.

I love BF1. I live that Martini-Henry life.

Reactions: Magua
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad