GDT: #59 - Sabres at Panthers 7PM

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
0 points out of the Rangers, Devils and Panthers. At this point in the season and where they are in the standings, coming off a blown 7 game homestand. Routed in all three.

If Housley is back next year the tickets better be ****ing free.

Botterill watches as Buffalo burns.

Imagine how much worse it would be if O’Reilly was still here?

Bullet dodged:thumbu:

Reactions: ek93

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
goaltending is the least of our problems.

the soft goals are the main problem right now, and have been for 3 months.

Cannot win anything with goaltending this bad. Forget 2007-2008? We were the 4th highest scoring team in the NHL and missed the playoffs due to Miller being worse than Drunk Lehner that year. Our two goalies are now again worse than Drunk Lehner.

So yes, goaltending is the biggest problem. It is just that some, for reasons I fail to understand, feel it is taboo to blame the goalie

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003

Cannot win anything with goaltending this bad. Forget 2007-2008? We were the 4th highest scoring team in the NHL and missed the playoffs due to Miller being worse than Drunk Lehner that year. Our two goalies are now again worse than Drunk Lehner.

So yes, goaltending is the biggest problem. It is just that some, for reasons I fail to understand, feel it is taboo to blame the goalie

No you are right they its definitely not the 1 goal a game they are scoring against the worst teams in the NHL

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA

I’m a goalie...well, was a goalie. Blame ‘em.
These two bums are the one of biggest problems this team has. Shit goaltending drops a team’s confidence.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010

I agree. We'd have a lot more points w/o the super soft goals. Not contenders, tho.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
You realize what that money will end up being spent on is total garbage that is a million times worse than Jeff right?

Yes, because the GM is incompetent.

I don't trust that same GM to make important decisions about locking our guys up.

Reactions: sabremike

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
goaltending is absolutely a problem....given up too many soft goals. Reimer was so much better in net today and was always in position..both Barkov/Hub GAs were the Ullmark not covering up the side and falling over laughably after coming at bad angle.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Rags and Panthers only 3 pts behind us...panthers have a game in hand...could easily drop behind both

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->