GDT: #59 - Sabres at Panthers 7PM

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
No morning skate today, so these (much better) lines are from practice yesterday

Skinner - Eichel - Pominville
Sheary - Mittelstadt - Reinhart
Smith - ERod - Torpedo
Sobotka - Larsson - Girgensons

D is a who knows since Bogo and Risto didnt practice

Assuming Ullmark starts

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
**** this team. I’m so mad at them

Something similar to this is what I was going to write, so I’ll quote j instead.

I’ll still watch though. It’s the sad reality of Buffalo sports. They suck. We watch.

Reactions: jBuds

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Something similar to this is what I was going to write, so I’ll quote j instead.

I’ll still watch though. It’s the sad reality of Buffalo sports. They suck. We watch.
I'm thinking I'm gonna miss this one. They generally suck in Florida, against Florida teams. f*** them.

DatGuy

Sep 25, 2015
Okposo out with a concussion. Is that the rest of the season?....meaning the team chooses to shut him down.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
5-1 loss with Housley in the postgame talking about how he liked the effort and they just lost because of bad breaks.

Those damn bad breaks!!!

Housley has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the gods are clearly aligned against the Sabres. That’s the only reason they aren’t in playoff position

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
No morning skate today, so these (much better) lines are from practice yesterday

Smith - ERod - Torpedo

Assuming Ullmark starts

Maybe, just maybe Sobotka won't be a complete tire fire while playing with Larssensons???

1point21Gigawatts

hell's a gigawatt?
Apr 7, 2010
The future

Smith - ERod - Torpedo

Assuming Ullmark starts
+50 internet points for this gem.

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Not expecting much. Just watching to see if they've quit on the coach or if anyone else "lost their love of the game" yet.

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
I commend those who didn't completely give up on this team like I did when they let Yandle molest Skinner just before blowing their lead.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
**** this team. I’m so mad at them
I've grown to both expect and accept the losses. One might say I've reached a Buffalo Billsian inner peace.

Our extra TV died early December. Haven't bothered replacing it, and quite frankly, am in no rush to do so, despite paying for the extra Direct TV box each month.

I'm thinking I'm gonna miss this one. They generally suck in Florida, against Florida teams. **** them.
Especially against the Panthers.

Reactions: oldgoalie

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005

Smith - ERod - Torpedo

Assuming Ullmark starts
One of the best line-ups I can come up with, excluding a recall from the minors to let us ditch Sobotka. Now here's to hoping Housley doesn't jumble it a period in like he tends to do.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003

Smith - ERod - Torpedo

Assuming Ullmark starts

Three centers on that bottom line, and they continue to use Erod as a 3rd center instead of moving him up to the top two lines on a wing. As a fluke, he played with Mittelstadt and Reinhart for half a shift the other night and that line looked dangerous. For all the shuffling Housley does, it's amazing what he never tries.

Reactions: sabresEH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->