GDT: #59 | Rangers vs Penguins |!!SunFeb17@1230pmEST!!| NBC, SN, TVAS

Will the Pens oversleep their alarm and miss the first two periods of play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
In honor of the Pens putting in 10 mins of effort, so have I....

bIZYl3Antzlz5RUdkXMZX8LUGnjjCe9kKr-FSPAnPrl1ltoqt_zne0w8DTzWFT3ZbjghrdfizebTPCkR-ziePpHB9DrLhDxR0TbcLd9SdoC6OoA7cwBMcRVEYdFwzSDU4vq0iokBY42Kcx6jEeopoirprVxAzAWER9bswbANlr92leUCtLQoxDEesaVGEQhJwsSkip99bVJ1OPa4bicWeQV46DnbcyC3wGdhYZhTIGMv6T-3Oko7rOTWElerO_n0vYOLyg9FrQf5nfaYFOKOYdkTf2is6w7kalCzPuw9wm3fOWOqsnW7Mt9Vn_ZmEBT6GEhWZDr4Qpe2UMrLLZ2qtn8xaza1Knrnp7ffTQTcBiSCCFL7HPxGmDUbxzo7WPAwPetNjGp4qa8qA33FipFfSAK9B2FPNRuaIHInXZIkEFCdyf5ROAPW-50hkglavJZSt_G4i7qGLKRpbEYaivWXPqgQDskFC1gRxmBGQxC2_rsskbbXWjJmUCl3ph3_zZsYMxFuboxWiqEmFeVmo6Dz2lOV1gy5dQ0LVYCe4NDxM17eE6eYpjZDctgoBGXwrKygnTb-fzuccygMfqUR1JH02G1-Q79JnnZvClJHt6b0HHEvP4oDnnNJuwPFQp7YtWTUrl94PEHCc_2t2TP0s3QtnHOAC_cjpX-oXDz2PAu8RBUJpou65RX6izWe8ciYxMzrpok5dwEKnmntIqS8WE0Gu1rH=w936-h485-no

Let's see who will light the lamps!
OptimisticZigzagGreathornedowl-size_restricted.gif

Penguins Lines
Guentzel-Crosby-Rust
Kessel-Malking-Bjugstad
Blueger-McCann-Hornqvist
AstonReese-Cullen-Simon
Dumoulin-Letang
Johnson-Schultz
Pettersson-Ruhwedel
DeSmith
Murray
cMjq8Jp.gif

Possible Rangers Lines
Kreider-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Fast-Strome-Namestnikov
Vesey-Hayes-Buchnevich
Pionk-Staal
Shattenkirk-DeAngelo
McQuaid-Skeji
Lundqvist
Georgiev
giphy.webp

If they lose, we could all use a little time-out....

Let's
Go
Pens!

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don’t know if I can stomach watching this game with the Pens in desperation mode after being knocked out of a PO spot by the Hurricanes...never imagined a day in the Sid and Geno era where we’d be looking up CAR and NYI in the standings....

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
They are going with Lundy? Against the penguins at home?! Not Georgiev?
I'm shocked.

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
We are going to get Lundqvist pulled from the game again. I feel like the pens offense is going to go into beast mode. The defense I’m not so sure of.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
What's the plan if they miss the playoffs or lose in the 1st rd ? even the 2nd rd ? Is this Kessel's last season in Pittsburgh ? No one believes Malkin will be traded but he will be 33 next season . Are they ever going to trade him ? Letang is still one of the best defenceman in the league and shouldn't be traded but will they ? If Ownership /Management feel they really aren't one of the top contending teams anymore . I'm expecting to get crushed by Penguin fans for asking these questions just curious though what the plan is . Just so everyone knows Im not asking about Malkin so Montreal can trade for him .

Last edited:

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
What's the plan if they miss the playoffs or lose in the 1st rd ? even the 2nd rd ? Is this Kessel's last season in Pittsburgh ? No one believes Malkin will be traded but he will be 33 next season . Are they ever going to trade him ? Letang is still one of the best defenceman in the league and shouldn't be traded but will they ? If Ownership /Management feel they really aren't one of the top contending teams anymore . I'm expecting to get crushed by Penguin fans for asking these questions just curious though what the plan is . Just so everyone knows Im not asking about Malkin so Montreal can trade for him .
some here have opined about trading Kessel in the offseason especially in the case of the Pens not being able to make a deep playoff run.

Malkin and Letang aren't going anywhere unless they go straight to Mario and demand it.

fragmag

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
Great poll choices! Anywho, I think the Pens are pissed at losing yesterday and continue the game how they ended yesterday's game. Will it last all three periods? TBD

Reactions: EightyOne

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
We usually own Lundqvist. So please win.

They are going with Lundy? Against the penguins at home?! Not Georgiev?
I'm shocked.

We are going to get Lundqvist pulled from the game again. I feel like the pens offense is going to go into beast mode. The defense I’m not so sure of.

If the Rangers play Lundqvist and he stones us, we will know that we are in a deep crisis.

Georgiev is in. 86/89 saves over his last 2 starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->