Post-Game Talk: 59 minutes ain't enough - Preds @ Stars, 1/6/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
I’ll take that effort over Thursday’s effort all day everyday.

Gurianov was pretty unnoticeable the whole game but that’s expected IMO having played last night, flown off n today and playing a different system with unfamiliar line mates.

Josi had a pretty rough game once again.

If Trotz could find another Nyquist somewhere to add to the lineup, that’d be fantastic.

O’Reilly still remains a freaking machine and showing he’s still a phenomenal player every single night.

Good win with a lot of players showing good effort.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I’ll take that effort over Thursday’s effort all day everyday.

Gurianov was pretty unnoticeable the whole game but that’s expected IMO having played last night, flown off n today and playing a different system with unfamiliar line mates.

Josi had a pretty rough game once again.

If Trotz could find another Nyquist somewhere to add to the lineup, that’d be fantastic.

O’Reilly still remains a freaking machine and showing he’s still a phenomenal player every single night.

Good win with a lot of players showing good effort.
That's pretty much been his thing since his days in Dallas, which is how we ended up with him. So yeah, that's expected :laugh:

Reactions: bdub24

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
That's pretty much been his thing since his days in Dallas, which is how we ended up with him. So yeah, that's expected :laugh:
He’s actually looked pretty good in Milwaukee this season. I know there’s a big difference between the AHL and NHL but I have to give him credit for doing what he needed to do in Milwaukee to get another shot with Nashville.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Apologies - I made the dreadful error of seeing the new Aquaman film and missed the third..

Preds win! Preds win! Preds win!

atta boy Lanky! atta boy AllStarsberg! atta boy Luke!

fu LyinRyan! fu HasBenn! fu Limpwood!

Always a treat to beat the Southern Blackhawks!

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Was on the road for this one and got to listen to Pete and Hal call the game, such a treat!

Great wins boys! See Tuesday for Grateful Dead Night!

• Love

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
(insert bad word here) Chicago
Ha! I thought the same thing when the Heaven Hill rep offered me a sample. By the 12 hole, I was a fan and Nick had to drive home. I love getting free booze on the golf course, love playing golf with my son and love the convenience of him not being 21 when said free booze is offered on a golf course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad