GDT: [#59] Dallas Stars @ Ottawa Senators, 5:00 PM CST (FSSW, TVAS, TSN5, NHL.tv)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Damn it . Stars looked completely gassed in OT . Not suprised they didn't win. Sens ran all over the place and Stars couldn't keep up.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
f***

Gurianov bad turnover and all 3 guys standing 5 feet from each other at center ice for some reason

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Now make use of the 2 days off to regenerate and go hard against the Yotes on Wednesday.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I always hate the "tired" excuse. These players are paid millions to stay in shape and are rarely ever playing more than 60 minutes over 4 days.

Reactions: JeffP

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I always hate the "tired" excuse. These players are paid millions to stay in shape and are rarely ever playing more than 60 minutes over 4 days.

They clearly didn't skate as well today as they did the last few games. After the Sens went up 3:2 it seemed to me Stars put everything they had left into tieing the damn game up and in OT i don't think i've ever seen them this slow this year. Everybody was slow . Didn't matter who was put out there Sens skated circles around them.

There's only so much energy you can spend and its not like the Sens are not pros who are paid millions as well. If one team has legs and the other doesn't this happens.

I don't think i remember a team in a 3 in 4 ever look not tired.

Last edited:
Reactions: gentleman scholar

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
My honest opinion is they didn’t look that bad for a team in the second game of a back to back at the end of a road trip.Also, one thing I’ve noticed year after year is that these bottom seed teams always seem to be the harder teams to play against as the year winds down .

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->