GDT: #59 | Coyotes @ Oilers | "SeksyBack" | Feb 19 | 7:00 PM | SN-W

Who is the sexiest player on the Oilers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
Which over-paid teammate, is laughing all the way to the bank...Can you answer this Conner...

fscBVa7.jpg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Draisaitl - McDavid - Kassian <------ :facepalm:
Rieder - Nugent-Hopkins - Gagner
Lucic - Cave - Chiasson
Rattie - Brodziak - Currie <------ :facepalm: Just read the lines here and this is typical Hitchcock bullshit. Lets call up a G O A L S C O R E R from the minors and play him with a f***ing goddam cinderblock for a centerman for what will amount to 4.52 of ice time.

You call up a goalscorer you play him top 2 lines. If you want a 4th line plug you call up a checking winger FFS.

Hitchcock - the guy who wanted PJ brought from the minors so Mr Big Mouth could "develop" him by playing him 3 minutes on the 4th line with said cinderblock, and did not want Cagguila but wanted Brandon Waivers Manning - can go STRAIGHT TO f***ING HELL. I am SO done with that dinosaur and his hard ass hypocritical ways.

:soap:

>Exits room and kicks door<

:banghead: :damnpc:

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Hope Currie can get some top 6 minutes at some point this game... the fact that Cave is our 3rd line Center says all you need to know about how terrrible a shape this team is in, he’s 3C on most AHL teams.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I except 3 goals to be said but I have zero freaking idea who is scoring them and for what team.

Arizona will probably shit down our throats. We had 2 solid efforts against good teams so it's time for this team to not skate for the first 50 minutes. Especially being at home.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Lol I must love this team because I have no desire to skip games

I'm actually a bit psyched to see Sekera back in the mix and see how he is.

Reactions: Oilhawks

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
GDT violations:
✅Terrible music
❌Pre-game GDT thread
✅Poll

With two of three possible GDT violations we have a 25% chance of winning tonight. However, with the insertion of both Samwise Gagner and Andrei Sekera in the lineup we are icing the most powerful Oilers lineup this season. This boosts our chances of winning to a whopping 39%.

On a serious note I have really missed seeing this tanned Slovakian face:
CzMhIwO.gif

On a related note if Sekera doesn't lace up his skates up tonight I will reenact the existence of the GDT poll curse.

Reactions: Oilhawks and Cloned

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
GDT violations:
✅Terrible music
❌Pre-game GDT thread
✅Poll

With two of three possible GDT violations we have a 25% chance of winning tonight. However, with the insertion of both Samwise Gagner and Andrei Sekera in the lineup we are icing the most powerful Oilers lineup this season. This boosts our chances of winning to a whopping 39%.

On a serious note I have really missed seeing this tanned Slovakian face:
CzMhIwO.gif

On a related note if Sekera doesn't lace up his skates up tonight I will reenact the existence of the GDT poll curse.

I picked prime JT music though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad