GDT: [#58] I can't believe the Jet`s picked Laine over Matthews

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
If the Stars truly are average GAA at 5 vs 5, it is amazing. Stars D must give up more prime scoring chances than any team in the league.

Anyone do the break down on low, medium, and high area scoring chances? Niemi wasn't terrible last night with his 3 goals in 58 minutes. Two on doorstep, one great shot from Laine.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
tank fest 2017

just noticed something funny :laugh: your avatar (not the pic in it but the "theme" of it with the colours/logo at the bottom) is based/ripped off of one I did for former Stars board member Primetimey* back in like 2012 or 2013... I had made a whole bunch for different countries/players for the WJC and did one for him :laugh:

TMYK

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
just noticed something funny :laugh: your avatar (not the pic in it but the "theme" of it with the colours/logo at the bottom) is based/ripped off of one I did for former Stars board member Primetimey* back in like 2012 or 2013... I had made a whole bunch for different countries/players for the WJC and did one for him :laugh:

TMYK

makes me think

hurry up with my damn croissants

masinaLFC

Apr 2, 2014
Banska Bystrica, SVK

TMYK

yeah I've kind of stolen it from someone :D

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia