Post-Game Talk: #58: FLYERS 6 at Panthers 2, Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020, 7:00 pm ET

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
I'm surprised at how often he ends up on the wrong side of the puck. Especially since he is know for his defensive work and has the most experience playing for AV.

I get the feeling he cheats a little knowing he can use his long reach and good skating for a player his size to get himself back into alot of plays if he gets caught.

If you watch his in zone, off puck coverage he seems to often be giving up lanes for players to drive the net through or get open while he is trailing behind them.

I know it's been mentioned here several times, but it really does look like the dude is just in his own bubble.

Hayes probably looks up every once in a while, surprised there are other people on the ice :laugh:

Reactions: Amorgus

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
I know it's been mentioned here several times, but it really does look like the dude is just in his own bubble.

Hayes probably looks up every once in a while, surprised there are other people on the ice :laugh:

Haha in the offensive zone especially. Looks like me when I go to drop in hockey. I'm 6'4" I can hang on to the pick forever using body position, but end up with my head down trying to not get stripped and end up missing a million good passing opportunities.

Reactions: flyersnorth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad