Post-Game Talk: #58: FLYERS 6 at Panthers 2, Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020, 7:00 pm ET

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Also, look at this face and learn to love it
b893005fcbe1573d5f27b4abd4890904.png
kdnOdI.gif

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Missed this one, and looks to have been a fun game!

Hagg with a PP goal? What witchcraft is this.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Props to JVR on a big bounce back game after the Isles finish. Love to see a player make a statement like that.

Props to Hagg on the PP goal. Legitimately one of the better examples of small area movement and passing we have seen on the PP. Which is sad.

Also that hit on JVR at the end was such trash. Hard to argue there was any reason for that other then frustrations and wanting to take a shot at a player in a vulnerable situation. Dumb.

Reactions: Rebels57

Hexxxy

Feb 25, 2017
If trends continue Games in the last week v Pittsburgh could determine 1st place in the metro. Washington is crumbling and isles are weak. Yeah, try to get the wildcard but if this team keeps this pace it will get interesting

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
Did not see the game live, just watched a highlight reel.

Hart looks like a difference maker, yeah? Kid is aware of what's going on, and ready for the saves...you gotta beat him.

For a 40 year Flyer fan...I'll admit to some cautious optimism. I want to admit to more.

Reactions: Rebels57

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Did not see the game live, just watched a highlight reel.

Hart looks like a difference maker, yeah? Kid is aware of what's going on, and ready for the saves...you gotta beat him.

For a 40 year Flyer fan...I'll admit to some cautious optimism. I want to admit to more.

I was stationed out in Seattle and had season tickets to his WHL team. I've watched this kid since he was 16. He is the real deal. Awesome kid also. Met him on first Responder night out there when my dept went out onto ice for ceremony puck drop. I was ecstatic when we drafted him.

Reactions: klutch and Rebels57

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
I was stationed out in Seattle and had season tickets to his WHL team. I've watched this kid since he was 16. He is the real deal. Awesome kid also. Met him on first Responder night out there when my dept went out onto ice for ceremony puck drop. I was ecstatic when we drafted him.
I've seen your posts before, and your happiness. 1.5 seasons in...I'm just starting to think that maybe he's a difference maker at his position? His own season is, at times, Jekyll and Hyde, like many keepers. But his good side looks like its clearing winning over his bad side, and it looks...so solid. That's a description I like, and one that hopefully teammates will be happy with too. Looks like a goalie teammates will work hard to score when they're down...because they have faith he'll keep the door closed, and rely on him for any inevitable mistakes.

All good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad