GDT: [#58] Dallas Stars at Carolina Hurricanes, 7:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
If we don't make a trade in the next 8 days for literally any reason, I'm done watching this team for the rest of the year. It's f***ing embarrassing to see how offensively inept every single one of them is on a nightly basis.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
If we don't make a trade in the next 8 days for literally any reason, I'm done watching this team for the rest of the year. It's ****ing embarrassing to see how offensively inept every single one of them is on a nightly basis.

It's just a huge waste of time watching them at this point.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
If we don't make a trade in the next 8 days for literally any reason, I'm done watching this team for the rest of the year. It's ****ing embarrassing to see how offensively inept every single one of them is on a nightly basis.
Yeah monts "system" is garbage

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
That’s not true at all. The only players I wouldn’t sell at this point are Heiskanen, Klingberg, and maybe Seguin. You could get something for good for Radulov; a retained Spezza and Benn; Khudobin; Bishop; Lindell; etc. Lots to sell! :)

I get what you're saying. But Benn and Radulov are not realistic to move, it just would never happen, Bishop and Khudobin? Anyone who is a contender already has a goalie, Spezza? even retained he's bringing a mid-round pick at best, and Lindell is a big part of our defense and is still young, why would we want to move him?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I will be incredibly shocked if the Stars make the playoffs. It's just not happening

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Where's Jim Lites when you need him? Get a microphone in his face before the night is over.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
I get what you're saying. But Benn and Radulov are not realistic to move, it just would never happen, Bishop and Khudobin? Anyone who is a contender already has a goalie, Spezza? even retained he's bringing a mid-round pick at best, and Lindell is a big part of our defense and is still young, why would we want to move him?
I think Radulov could be very easily moved, especially after the career-best year he had last year. His number this year aren’t bad, either, especially when Stars scoring is down across the board. Retain in Benn, and he’d get a small haul; cap hit wouldn’t matter in a rebuild. Mid-round in Spezza better than nothing. You could maybe talk me into keeping Lindell but he has value around the league and could possibly return a scoring winger. Fair enough on goalies, but someone would buy, especially on Khudobin as a backup.

Thanks for the cordial back-and-forth. :)

Reactions: Henderson33

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Jim Nill better make some calls and moves before Tuesday's game against Nashville. Man we thought tonight was bad just wait until we play Nashville again and then St. Louis....we aren't winning those games unless we get a major shakeup over these next 2 days.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Stars are the worst scoring road team in the league. At home they're gonna score , win games and look decent again but their road record tells the story. As soon as they leave home they can't score at all any more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->