Wow its a nice GM
May 2, 2017
NYC
QV92bZc.jpg

WARRIOR ENERGY INTENSIFIES

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Exciting test - love Lindgren and no surprise he was originally drafted by the Bruins. Kreider will be at center stage today and looking at the Bruins prospects, Trent Frederic and John Beecher would add some similar traits like Lindgren. Studnicka is likely their best prospect however

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Any word on who is starting in net?
No practice yesterday, so no update on Igor and his LBI. Will need to see if there is a morning skate or find out at DQ presser.

Would imagine if he can't go, it would be Georgiev in net/Hank backing up.

Reactions: romba

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Love Sunday games on holiday weekends. Gonna be cooking and drinking until go time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larrybiv

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I’m going to this game super last minute, they don’t have a great record when I go this year

Hope it’s Igor or Hank starting, f*** outta here Geo

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I'm just hoping for another chaotic story when Kreider stays out after the game to watch the Bruins celebrate like a jilted lover.

Can't make this stuff up.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Exciting test - love Lindgren and no surprise he was originally drafted by the Bruins. Kreider will be at center stage today and looking at the Bruins prospects, Trent Frederic and John Beecher would add some similar traits like Lindgren. Studnicka is likely their best prospect however

Great. A very late 1st round pick and a 3rd line forward at best for a 1st line power forward in his prime. Just awesome.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Decent chance that this is Kreider's last game as a Ranger at the Garden. And fittingly against the team that'll probably be getting him.
I mind, but don't mind losing him, but.....a BIG but.......in fact a HUGE but, I don't want to have to HATE him on an opposing team. yes, I would HATE on Kreider if it meant him donning a Bruins jersey. Please JG, send him to Calgary, Colorado............or most preferably for ME....the Panthers. I would get to keep a close eye on him while hoping for his success and that he helps a team that could really use him. No St. Louis as they got their long awaited Cup.
By no means any team in the East and def not my despised Orig6 Boston or Montreal.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Kreider should cost more for the Bruins than any other team. They win the Stanley Cup if they get him. That should cost them their ****ing souls.
i am all about them losing their souls (do they still have one?) but hold up on them winning a Cup by adding him.. think Tampa Bay might have a little something to say about that. Yet ANOTHER 10 game winning streak. Ties the record for 2.....10+ winning streaks in one season......set by, yeah you guessed it my hated Boo Boo Bruins.

Reactions: egelband

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
i am all about them losing their souls (do they still have one?) but hold up on them winning a Cup by adding him.. think Tampa Bay might have a little something to say about that. Yet ANOTHER 10 game winning streak. Ties the record for 2.....10+ winning streaks in one season......set by, yeah you guessed it my hated Boo Boo Bruins.

There are only 5 or 6 teams that have a legit shot at the cup this year and adding Kreider would probably make Boston the favorite but as we all know nothing is guaranteed in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->