Post-Game Talk: #57: FLYERS at Islanders (Brooklyn), Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020, 7:00 pm ET

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
If anyone can confirm that ****ting your pants isn’t ideal, it’s gotta be Beef.

Funny you say that.

At one of our gigs years ago, my buddy and I went to use the loo before hitting the stage. We're standing at the urinals, and he lets out a wicked fart.

We both burst out laughing like a bunch of 12 year old idiots.

Then he stops laughing, looks at me and says, "Oh, f***. I think I just sharted myself."

He had to go home and change clothes. We started our gig an hour late!

:laugh:

And to top it off, the entire local university team was there. They had just won the national championship, and had it stripped because a few guys tested positive for cocaine.

So of course, our singer says, "Alright, this next one's for the Blue Eagles!"

And he starts playing Eric Clapton's Cocaine.

:ha:

They were pissed. Rough night!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Funny you say that.

At one of our gigs years ago, my buddy and I went to use the loo before hitting the stage. We're standing at the urinals, and he lets out a wicked fart.

We both burst out laughing like a bunch of 12 year old idiots.

Then he stops laughing, looks at me and says, "Oh, ****. I think I just sharted myself."

He had to go home and change clothes. We started our gig an hour late!

:laugh:

And to top it off, the entire local university team was there. They had just won the national championship, and had it stripped because a few guys tested positive for cocaine.

So of course, our singer says, "Alright, this next one's for the Blue Eagles!"

And he starts playing Eric Clapton's Cocaine.

:ha:

They were pissed. Rough night!

My standard for a truly bad day is crapping yourself. So if I have what I think is a bad day, I know it wasn't truly bad because I didn't poop the pants.

Your buddy had a truly bad night.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
My standard for a truly bad day is crapping yourself. So if I have what I think is a bad day, I know it wasn't truly bad because I didn't poop the pants.

Your buddy had a truly bad night.

That's a pretty good standard. Then again, if it happens more than once, there's a bigger problem going on!

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
@Ghosts Beer

I would still like to hear a more detailed breakdown of Myers defensive play on the 4th goal last night.

Would also like to hear what you think he should have done in that situation as well.

There's a wacko in The Athletic comments who blamed Niskanen for the loss and said trading him for a bag of pucks should be Fletcher's priority at the deadline.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad