GDT: [#57] Dallas Stars @ Toronto Maple Leafs, 6:00 PM CST (FSSW, SNO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Always make it interesting. But, stifled a high scoring team. Kudos. And with all their big time goal scorers, it seemed Guri was the most noticable of all, to me. I think Canada will have more respect for him and the Stars now. I'm guessing it was nationally televised there.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
He skated up the halfwall to pressure before the shot leaving 3 on the net with Johns and Dicky.

He thought it was going to Nylander cause he didn't expect the shot to be floated in from the point but once he left, floating it from the point was the only option and unfortunately for him it was the wrong decision

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
He thought it was going to Nylander cause he didn't expect the shot to be floated in from the point but once he left, floating it from the point was the only option and unfortunately for him it was the wrong decision

If he its going to Nylander down the wall, you don't chase the man on the boards on 6 on 5.. it was a terrible read.

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
With all the celebrating that probably happened before this game from all the local boys plus Cogliano's 1000th, I'm glad they managed to keep it together just long enough to get the win.

Now they need to sleep it off and not let up against the Habs. :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->