GDT: #57 - CBJ @ Chicago 2-16-19

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Tampa plays CBJ on Monday and Philly on Tuesday. The q is: which of these two will face their backup goalie. Thats quite a factor.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Good win tonight CBJ.. my two favorite teams going head to head, at one point the Hawks had quite a few more shots than the Blue Jackets and the Jackets seemed to lose momentum, but they kept the lead and took possession time back. Well done Bob.. you were a wall tonight

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
They played a strong game, aside from the last 10 minutes or so of the second. Glad they were able to get a big win, seems like our magic number is down to 14.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Guys! Please, explain me.
Is it not only a money for Panarin?
Love to see him in your rooster.

As talented as he is and with the tools he brings to the Blue Jackets he is a franchise star here. It is a great place for a player with a beautiful wife to have a beautiful life and raise a family. Artemi however seeks to have a beautiful beach and nightlife with his hockey life. Florida, LA, Vegas or Arizona seem to be in places he sees himself in the future. What can we say or do? Not much it isn't about the money. Mgmt seems willing to give him anything that would make it work.

Norman Moscow

Jun 8, 2018
Thanks.
More clear for me now.
He didn't say single bad word about organisation.
Just said, that he wants to keep his future in his own hands and didn't mention single organisation.
What I've got from russian media.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Yep he is in control of his own destiny now.. he has earned it. Losing Bread will hurt our psyche but we will survive. After all 23 people make up the NHL roster in Columbus Ohio.. there are only so many spots. Makes me really glad that guys like Nash, Hartzy, Wiznewski Letestu, Tyutin and others choose to make Columbus their homes after they are no longer playing. There is validation in that.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Yep he is in control of his own destiny now.. he has earned it. Losing Bread will hurt our psyche but we will survive. After all 23 people make up the NHL roster in Columbus Ohio.. there are only so many spots. Makes me really glad that guys like Nash, Hartzy, Wiznewski Letestu, Tyutin and others choose to make Columbus their homes after they are no longer playing. There is validation in that.
Dorsett, Modin, Cassels,Grand Pierre, Umberger? Clarkson? Many of these guys are coaching high school and youth hockey in central Ohio.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Especially if the destination is Florida, where the Panthers are currently playing a home game before about 5,000 Florida fans and 10,000 Habs fans.

if they get 3k on a normal night I'd be stunned...friends went to the Sat night CBJ game in January...they got 2 lowers like 5 rows off the ice with parking for $50 each...

Reactions: DJAnimosity

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad