GDT: #57 - CBJ @ Chicago 2-16-19

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Beat me to it! :laugh:

As for the game. It'll be interesting to see who's in goal.. Bob tonight, Korpisalo on Monday against the Lightning? Feels damned/damned either way...

If Bob is in net for Tampa, we need to make sure to turn the showers off until the game ends.

Reactions: CPTN71

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Flames held on to beat Pittsburgh. Now we need to capitalize. I am getting out of the prediction business after my bomb vs the Isles but hoping Bread bangs home a hattrick vs Chicago on way to a rout (by us)

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Bob can you give your team a shutout please? PLEASE!

That would be so amazing!

Mar 1, 2002
I disagree. It's the Mom's Trip. The boys aren't going to play poorly in front of their moms.

great article about the trip at the Athletic today.

'Let's be honest: We're a hell of a lot more fun!' Welcome...

“We gave birth to the children who became these players,” said Jones, the mother of Blue Jackets defenseman Seth Jones. “So explain that to me. Why was the moms trip not the first trip? Why haven’t there always been mothers trips?”

The Blue Jackets, who have had several fathers trips through the years, have long considered adding a mothers trip, too. But Jones began pressing the issue as far back as August 2017, and she quickly learned she had allies.

“It’s cool that they’re doing a moms trip,” said Kristen Werenski, the mother of Blue Jackets defenseman Zach Werenski. “But, like a couple of moms said, we were at the flippin’ rink more than the dads when these guys were little.

“Plus, let’s be honest: We’re a hell of a lot more fun.”

Reactions: Halfboard

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
great article about the trip at the Athletic today.

'Let's be honest: We're a hell of a lot more fun!' Welcome...

“We gave birth to the children who became these players,” said Jones, the mother of Blue Jackets defenseman Seth Jones. “So explain that to me. Why was the moms trip not the first trip? Why haven’t there always been mothers trips?”

The Blue Jackets, who have had several fathers trips through the years, have long considered adding a mothers trip, too. But Jones began pressing the issue as far back as August 2017, and she quickly learned she had allies.

“It’s cool that they’re doing a moms trip,” said Kristen Werenski, the mother of Blue Jackets defenseman Zach Werenski. “But, like a couple of moms said, we were at the flippin’ rink more than the dads when these guys were little.

“Plus, let’s be honest: We’re a hell of a lot more fun.”
My mind is going to places it shouldn't be going right now.

Reactions: RickS

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
not going to lie, i'm rarely rarely rarely ever a pessimist when it comes to our beloved Jackets but I had a dream this morning that we lost 5-0.

wish I was joking lol, but sadly i'm not. I don't expect it to go that way but we'll see. Go Jackets!

Reactions: Madifer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->