51Ssq6R4PTL._SY300_.jpg

GDT
Event summary

Last edited:

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Hart was excellent.

I was worried about rust, but after a bad first goal, he made a number of big saves. 1st star, IMO.

Almost everyone else had an uneven at best, bad at worst, performance.

Except the 4th line. They did their job consistently.

Laughton had his worst game of the season, easily. But he's had a good enough season overall for his contract to earn some slack.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Up and down game, not great, not terrible. Pretty even but too many sloppy turnovers for my liking.

At 5v5...
49.32 CF% (36-37)
44.83 xGF%
50.00 HDCF%

-The top six as a whole was sketchy for a lot of the game and their advanced stats are trash (although they didn't look as bad on the ice as the stats suggest).
-That Giroux goal was hilarious. So lucky but he deserves any bit of good luck he gets.
-The PP is so so so so so much better with Giroux on the proper side but Provorov is a disaster there.
-Hart was better than I expected him to be. Some iffy rebounds and positioning (too deep at times), but not much to complain about.

Another game where almost an entire period was special teams. Only 40:30 was at 5v5. Might've played a part in the top 6s struggles... not able to get into a rhythm.

Reactions: Foggy14 and BiggE

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Frantic third for the most part. Ugly win, but a win is a win.

Hart looked solid. Hopefully he feels fine tonight and tomorrow and didn't tweak anything. Elliott can shoulder the load against the Isles.

Liked the Bunnaman line. JVR-Frost-Pitlick did all right. If Farabee is good to go, I'd straight swap in for Laughton and leave the rest of the lines the same.

Probably will be Bunny out, though.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Frantic third for the most part. Ugly win, but a win is a win.

Hart looked solid. Hopefully he feels fine tonight and tomorrow and didn't tweak anything. Elliott can shoulder the load against the Isles.

Liked the Bunnaman line. JVR-Frost-Pitlick did all right. If Farabee is good to go, I'd straight swap in for Laughton and leave the rest of the lines the same.

Probably will be Bunny out, though.

I do not disagree. Laughton could stand to sit and get a mental reset and that 4th line is playing very well.

Reactions: BiggE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->