Post-Game Talk: #56| New York Islanders @ Boston Bruins | April 10th | 7:00 PM | F/OTL 3-2

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
...which is great, because after ‘19 their older members were all “g-d I hate this team, they always wreck our playoffs,” which, ‘13 aside, is resolutely true (‘75, ‘82, ‘93, ‘19).
I would like to see that tradition continue...

paper, meet scizzors

The Wahligator

Nov 27, 2015
Long Island
That is true. These last couple months have made it real hard to believe things will change though.
I agree. But the isles have great defense, goaltending, and forward depth all of which are conducive to playoff success. If Barzal brings his A game I like our chances against anyone.

Reactions: buud

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
“Here” away...

What a pair of muppets. They say it could have been season ending, that he should be thrown out of game, one bloke nearly swears in anger, and they bag Leo for being a crap player (which is our job).
If that's professionalism I'm a monkeys uncle.
That wouldn't have left a bruise on me and Pastadish spends a solid minute writhing in agony.
Italian soccer player esque.

Reactions: buud

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
In other news, everyone playing mmqb about the Hall vs Palmieri trade. Let's see how the playoffs go. In all honesty, Bennett and Mantha have been great also.

pretty much all the deadline deals have been good but our trade.

man that’s a weak play by Ebs on the second goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: longtime lurker

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Bruins fan here. In a hotel in upstate NY for work so I had the MSG feed. I like the post game with the USA shorts on hockey situations during play... Good stuff. Idk if you guys like them but I'm a big hockey guy and Bruins post game don't have anything like that. Have a good night!! !

Reactions: Lek and SI90

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
You got it. At least once a game is expected otherwise we send someone to your place to check on you.

What did you have my quota on daily wang comments back when he was owner?

I comment on issues with the team until they are dealt with.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
The Isles has been playing bad hockey lately just to make the other teams think they’re one of the worst teams in the playoffs. Now they’ll start to play as they did in the beginning of the year and steamroll everyone! Such a master play by Trotz, make them underrate the Isles again!

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
It just irks me that Hall has 8 goals and 14 points in 16 games and they got him a for a second round pick. Whereas we paid a first round pick for a guy with 2 goals and a guy who does not even look to be in the lineup when the playoffs begin. If he did not even want to come here, it does not matter but still, Ugh. I guess it is playoffs time and just have to move on and hope for the best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad