GDT: [#56] Carolina Hurricanes @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FSSW, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
That might have been the easiest game of the year .what did the canes have like 2 shifts in dallas’ end the whole game ?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Well sounds like I missed a good one

I got to see some of it and it looked from my small sample that the Stars were dominating and creating scoring chance after scoring chance. Also appears pretty much everyone had a really good game but especially Perry, Benn, and Gurianov

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Thoroughly enjoyed that. Closest to a complete game from us this season. Nice to get through a game without biting my already ragged fingernails to the bone!

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
I haven't been shy voicing my concerns about this team. However, to give credit where it's due, they played a massively suffocating game vs. the Canes last night. If that's the goal and overall game-plan, and they can continue to execute it, then there is no reason to believe that they can't make some real noise in the playoffs. It certainly won't work until the people who are supposed to score actually score; if they do, then the chances are good because the defense and goal-tending will always give them a chance to win. On that note, that Johns-Heiskanen pairing sure is an exciting thing to see...

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I haven't been shy voicing my concerns about this team. However, to give credit where it's due, they played a massively suffocating game vs. the Canes last night. If that's the goal and overall game-plan, and they can continue to execute it, then there is no reason to believe that they can't make some real noise in the playoffs. It certainly won't work until the people who are supposed to score actually score; if they do, then the chances are good because the defense and goal-tending will always give them a chance to win. On that note, that Johns-Heiskanen pairing sure is an exciting thing to see...
Ya seguin needs to get going , there so lucky guryanov and hintz are scoring this year or we might be looking for a lottery pick .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->