GDT: [#56] Carolina Hurricanes @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FSSW, ESPN+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
I'm a little surprised to see Dobby is getting 2 games in a row. I like it, he was good against St. Louis and Bishop was poor against Minny so why not roll with the him. Go Stars!

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I'm a little surprised to see Dobby is getting 2 games in a row. I like it, he was good against St. Louis and Bishop was poor against Minny so why not roll with the him. Go Stars!

I think they're playing 15 games in 29 days, and they're rightly committed to playing both guys not only because of the number of games but also because of how well they've both played.

In the long run, this is the best possible scenario for Ben Bishop who will be the starter in the playoffs. For the most part with goalies today, they guy who doesn't play 60 or 70 games does better in the playoffs. You can't really succeed riding one guy anymore.

Jeff Reese does seem to really look at past numbers though to make decisions so it's probably a combination of past results and trying to get both guys games.

Reactions: Kalamazoo Wings

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'll be most likely missing this one tonight sadly

Don't wanna jinx it but the Stars pretty much never lose in games I miss but like I said, don't wanna jinx it cause we don't play that well against the Canes anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad