GDT: [#56] ★★★ Stars vs Hurricanes ★★★ 1pm CDT

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Staal could have legitimately just passed on fighting and skated way if he wanted to with how quick Oleksiak just threw away the gloves when he was miles away . Not exactly smart by Jamie .

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Staal could have legitimately just passed on fighting and skated way if he wanted to with how quick Oleksiak just threw away the gloves when he was miles away . Not exactly smart by Jamie .

I liked it aho lot

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
Came here to see how Hamhuis has been doing then got sad that your gdts were 2-4 pages. Then opened this thread, saw the replies, and now I know why the gdts are so short. Nuff said.

So with that said, how is "HAHOmhuis" working out for you?

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Came here to see how Hamhuis has been doing then got sad that your gdts were 2-4 pages. Then opened this thread, saw the replies, and now I know why the gdts are so short. Nuff said.

What's his CAhorsi number

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012

I look forward to reading the next part of your journey. Maybe it will be called "Then I looked for clues on the standings page of NHL.com"

My notes for you are as follows:
1. Be more introspective, really tease out how all of this makes you feel.
2. Specificity is the soul of narrative. Anybody can write "gdts were 2-4 pages," but how many of those pages were AHO jokes? Don't leave anything out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad