GDT: [#55] Stars @ Hawks, or whatever WGAF

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
They should at least plug in Dellandrea between Robertson and Pavelski for some time as well as some other youngsters in these last couple of games.

edit : just saw other post about Texas playing last night.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
They should at least plug in Dellandrea between Robertson and Pavelski for some time as well as some other youngsters in these last couple of games.

edit : just saw other post about Texas playing last night.

I think it's more about paying to fly them in more than anything else. If they were in Dallas, they probably call them up and play them

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
Well I will watch it anyway, as I have paid for NHL Live and the 4pm Pacific start isn't interfering with anything else.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
I hope he doesnt Like Where We’re At this offseason.. Gaglardi included :\
Gotta change to not waste the talented youth we have
hVZpQrX.gif

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Unless I’m looking at it wrong only Philly could pass us in the standings if they win and we lose both games
That's what I'm seeing as well. These final two games make no real difference to the draft spot.
Montreal and philly both could drop past Dallas . It all depends on who the stars want to pick and it may not seem important because we have next to no knowledge on these prospects but two picks could be huge . Who knows who could fall to 13 that we won’t get at 15 .

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Montreal and philly both could drop past Dallas . It all depends on who the stars want to pick and it may not seem important because we have next to no knowledge on these prospects but two picks could be huge . Who knows who could fall to 13 that we won’t get at 15 .
Aren’t the Stars already guaranteed to have a better pick than Montreal because the non-playoff teams pick first?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->