GDT: #55-Shark bait oooo-ah ah!!! Sharks @ Oilers 5 p.m. MST

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
Normally I'm pretty down on the Oil, but tonight a strange feeling came over me....

We won

5-3

McDavid scores a hatty and 4 point game. The scoring race gets blown right open. Connor begins his ascension into greatness as he starts to pace for 130 plus

OV looks back and notices the Race for the Rocket has also commenced.
:laugh:

Color me surprised!

I am normally very positive about the Oilers but I'd be amazed if we manage to get even a point from this one.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Mcdavid with 5 goals tonight... some dude who went to safeway to get eggs this morning for his wife wins 1 million$ Book it

But really hes a smoker and hiding it from her... so the only reason he actually agreed to go to the store this morning was so he could sneak a couple darts in

But then she finds out he was smoking and leaves him... taking 500k and the kids and making him pay child support and alimony effectively leaving him broke

I feel bad for you, you have rotten luck. You can do better than her anyway. Take care my friend, lol.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
They just have that Logan Couture guy that seems to burn us every game.
Yeah but it stings less.

Like watching Cagguilla not score for us for half a season, then score against us was as predictable as ever.

Watching Yakupov, Reider score against us was stupid. Then watching Marty Marincin.

It's just extra painful watching guys that couldn't for the life of them score for us for years, and then watch them score a GWG against us.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Thanks, I updated the lines. I put Brodziak on the 3rd, Malone down to 4 and Gravel subbed in Benning's spot with Manning, which are all guesses.

I wonder what Petrovic has done to be relegated to the 9th D. Hitch obviously doesn’t like him. Looks like he will be the one dealt or waived to clear space for Sekera. (If waived we need to move another body down as well - thanks Chiarelli)

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I wonder what Petrovic has done to be relegated to the 9th D. Hitch obviously doesn’t like him. Looks like he will be the one dealt or waived to clear space for Sekera. (If waived we need to move another body down as well - thanks Chiarelli)

He was injured. I suspect he's still feeling the effects. Must not be 100%

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Oilers play badly at home. I hope for a win but really expect a loss. Be lucky to get 1 point, The team really has not shown they are capable of making the playoffs.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Heres a funny thing. Lots of people league wide, but lots of Oilers fans wanted to see Karlsson rocking 3 on 3 with McD. I was pretty meh about it, the trio didn't look good in that ASG and McDrai haven't looked good in OT since.

Just a random thought, I get a lot of those..;)

Not sure what to think about tonight. The Oilers typically do better at this time of year when their opponent doesn't need the two pts. This is doable.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
For those that were wondering, my son is recovering at the hotel room and feeling well after what ended up being a 5 hour surgery yesterday. We'll probably be traveling home during the game tonight but are both hoping for the club to pull out a big win tonight.

Very glad to hear this, thanks for sharing.

Another win against a very tough opponent in the sharks would do wonders for morale and confidence. It won't be easy, but if Karlsson is indeed out that helps and hopefully we can pull out a W tonight.

In 'Cock we trust!

|
| |

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Is anyone actually still going to these games live?

What time is the jersey toss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad