Status
Not open for further replies.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Talbot starts again...

Couldn’t write this stuff

Chabot84

Oct 24, 2009
Mcdavid with 5 goals tonight... some dude who went to safeway to get eggs this morning for his wife wins 1 million$ Book it

But really hes a smoker and hiding it from her... so the only reason he actually agreed to go to the store this morning was so he could sneak a couple darts in

But then she finds out he was smoking and leaves him... taking 500k and the kids and making him pay child support and alimony effectively leaving him broke

Last edited:

GameChanger

Jun 29, 2016
For those that were wondering, my son is recovering at the hotel room and feeling well after what ended up being a 5 hour surgery yesterday. We'll probably be traveling home during the game tonight but are both hoping for the club to pull out a big win tonight.

Thanks for the update, I'm so happy it all went well! I've had a bit similar experience, though probably a milder one, but I know how terrifying it must've felt. Have a safe trip back home!

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Mcdavid with 5 goals tonight... some dude who went to safeway to get eggs this morning for his wife wins 1 million$ Book it

But really hes a smoker and hiding it from her... so the only reason he actually agreed to go to the store this morning was so he could sneak a couple darts in

But then she finds out he was smoking and leaves him... taking 500k and the kids and making him pay child support and alimony effectively leaving him broke

Funny story...I have a buddy who works in law enforcement. He nabbed a guy going 30 over. He approaches the speeder, goes through his spiel and tells him he got his speed at 130. The driver says "I know I was speeding officer, my wife called me about 10 minutes ago and told me she was done and is leaving me. I was racing home to help her pack."

:biglaugh:

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Talbot starts again...

Couldn’t write this stuff
They won the last game and he was solid. Team is 2 points out of a playoff spot with 28 games left. Koskinen has been crap for a couple months now and Hitch doesn’t trust him. Hitch wants to make the playoffs so is going with whom he thinks gives him the best chance.

Based on those facts, what is so hard to believe?

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
They won the last game and he was solid. Team is 2 points out of a playoff spot with 28 games left. Koskinen has been crap for a couple months now and Hitch doesn’t trust him. Hitch wants to make the playoffs so is going with whom he thinks gives him the best chance.

I'm not the biggest believer in Talbot, but got to go with the hot hand. Or the warmer hand anyways.

Whether Talbot is being shopped/showcased...or whatever you want to call it, he flat out deserved this start with his game against Minny and the first 40 against Chicago, whether he eventually gets dealt or not.

Hopefully he picks up where he left off from the other night.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I'm not the biggest believer in Talbot, but got to go with the hot hand. Or the warmer hand anyways.

Whether Talbot is being shopped/showcased...or whatever you want to call it, he flat out deserved this start with his game against Minny and the first 40 against Chicago, whether he eventually gets dealt or not.

Hopefully he picks up where he left off from the other night.
One of the few decisions Hitch has made this year that isn’t a head scratcher. No brainer, really.

Reactions: McFuhryous

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018

Agreed. You guys know I’m not a fan of Talbot but he seems hungry again. Start him until he blows it.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Normally I'm pretty down on the Oil, but tonight a strange feeling came over me....

We won

5-3

McDavid scores a hatty and 4 point game. The scoring race gets blown right open. Connor begins his ascension into greatness as he starts to pace for 130 plus

OV looks back and notices the Race for the Rocket has also commenced.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
These stats are gross:
  • Edmonton has lost four straight at home and are 2-10-0 in their last 12 games at Rogers Place
  • The Oilers 75.1 percent penalty kill ranks 30th in the NHL
Hopefully we see some solid effort and a win from the team.

Also, Connor McDavid is the Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad