GDT: #55-Shark bait oooo-ah ah!!! Sharks @ Oilers 5 p.m. MST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Since they won last game, I’m presuming same lines as last game.

Rattie- McDavid - Draisaitl
Lucic - RNH - Chiasson
Khaira - Brodziak - Kassian
Reider- Malone - Puljujarvi

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Manning- Gravel

Talbot
Koskinen

Since it’s showcase showdown season, I’m also presuming Talbot starts again and because he played pretty damn good last game.

That said, the Sharks have been playing pretty well but no Karlsson tonight for some reason or another.

Early start today too, 5 p.m.

SNW, SNP,SNO, SNE & SN360 are the channels you can find the game on.

Last edited:

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I wonder if Russell will play. He didn't show up to last practice, maybe because of the interference Zucker did.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Since they won last game, I’m presuming same lines as last game.

Rieder - McDavid - Draisaitl
Lucic - RNH - Chiasson
Malone - Brodiak - Kassian
Cave - Khaira - Puljujarvi

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Gravel - Benning

Talbot
Koskinen

Since it’s showcase showdown season, I’m also presuming Talbot starts again and because he played pretty damn good last game.

That said, the Sharks have been playing pretty well but no Karlsson tonight for some reason or another.

Early start today too, 5 p.m.

SNW, SNP,SNO, SNE & SN360 are the channels you can find the game on.

Those weren’t the lines for the game, those were the practice lines from the day before.

Brodziak was a healthy scratch and Malone took his spot at C. Rattie was with 97/29. Reider was 4th line w Cave. Bottom pair was Manning Benning.

Last edited:
Reactions: McFuhryous

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Those weren’t the lines for the game, those were the practice lines from the day before.

Brodziak was a healthy scratch and Malone took his spot at C. Rattie was with 97/29. Reider was 4th line w Cave. Bottom pair was Manning Benning.

Thank you and updated. I pirated the practise lines from the GDT against Minny. I forgot Brodziak was a healthy scratch and the lines were jumbled around for the game.

Almost need Brodziak in against San Jose as they aren't the Wild.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Thank you and updated. I pirated the practise lines from the GDT against Minny. I forgot Brodziak was a healthy scratch and the lines were jumbled around for the game.

Almost need Brodziak in against San Jose as they aren't the Wild.

No worries, that’s what I thought! We have last change so hopefully Khaira and Malone’s younger legs trump Brodziaks experience.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
No worries, that’s what I thought! We have last change so hopefully Khaira and Malone’s younger legs trump Brodziaks experience.

And if I recall, Cave had a decent night in the dot against Minny. I imagine someone will be tweeting the lines at some point this morning with the 5 p.m. start.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
For those that were wondering, my son is recovering at the hotel room and feeling well after what ended up being a 5 hour surgery yesterday. We'll probably be traveling home during the game tonight but are both hoping for the club to pull out a big win tonight.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
And if I recall, Cave had a decent night in the dot against Minny. I imagine someone will be tweeting the lines at some point this morning with the 5 p.m. start.

75% but only 5:51 of game time. Still, he didn’t get “caved” lol. Malone was an issue though, 36.4 in 12:01. Thought between the two of them they played ok. Khaira was 100% but probably only took 1 or 2. With home ice we can probably shield our bottom pair of C so long as we aren’t caught on icings esp with the long changes in the 2nd.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Has to be one of the earliest games these teams ever played against each other :laugh:

Chabot84

Oct 24, 2009
Colorado, Vancouver and St Louis could all easily lose tonight... Minny will prob win.

This is a must win game for the Oilers against a very hard opponent. Its playoff time boys. Time to turn her around.

Reactions: Llamamoto

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
9-2 Edmonton

EPoIt1Y.png

Reactions: LaGu and McFuhryous

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
For those that were wondering, my son is recovering at the hotel room and feeling well after what ended up being a 5 hour surgery yesterday. We'll probably be traveling home during the game tonight but are both hoping for the club to pull out a big win tonight.

What a relief!! Awesome news, glad to hear he's recovering!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->