GDT: #55 | FLYERS (A) vs. Capitals (H) | Saturday, May 8, 2021 | 7:00 pm ET | NBCSWA, NBCSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Maybe wrong, but looks like set to likely pick 13th or 14th?

Not sure we see them keep that pick.

Reactions: BiggE

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
I love watching Morin. I know he isn’t one of the best 6 to lace them up considering York is playing well and Zamula is nearing ready if not already, but I hope he stays. I like him

Reactions: renberg

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Your olden time knowledge would seduce me so easily if I was a lady.

:cool:

I have to quote the Marshall Tucker Band and would simply let you down easy by saying a tried and true adage:

I'm the kinda man likes to get his way

Like to start dreaming 'bout tomorrow, today

Always something greener on the other side of that hill

I was born a wrangler and a rambler

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I love watching Morin. I know he isn’t one of the best 6 to lace them up considering York is playing well and Zamula is nearing ready if not already, but I hope he stays. I like him
I wish one of our skilled Dmen had his size and anger...lol.

I like him...but I can see him signing elsewhere(he is a UFA) given the other LHD options we have.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I prefer William Carlos Williams.

"so much depends
upon

a red wheel
barrow

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
chickens"
tenor.gif

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
I wish one of our skilled Dmen had his size and anger...lol.

I like him...but I can see him signing elsewhere(he is a UFA) given the other LHD options we have.
It may be an anomaly, but Morin has probably been better than some of the regular starters this year. I can see Fletcher trying to extend him since he’s one of the more aggressive flyers without being a waste of space (see Stewart and Andreoff).

Reactions: IronMarshal

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
It may be an anomaly, but Morin has probably been better than some of the regular starters this year. I can see Fletcher trying to extend him since he’s one of the more aggressive flyers without being a waste of space (see Stewart and Andreoff).
if so, it should be as the #7 with Hagg being traded. But they like Hagg....sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->