GDT: #55 - 02/11/20 | Rangers @ Jets | 8:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Kakko with the power move i've been waiting 50 games for. MORE OF THAT YOUNG BUCK.

Ironically, he had a chance to pass the puck to the open man in the slot just prior to that, but elected to skate it out in front. Was still a good chance.

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
You telling me no one in this organization knew that we could have used PDG on the third or the worst fourth line in hockey like 20 games ago?! He actually doesn’t have stone hands along the boards in the offensive zone

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
if it makes you be less obtuse about it, you can mentally add "on a relative basis to other humans on planet Earth" to any effort related comments I make on the team
You're the one being obtuse by making it sound so simple.

If success if the NHL came down to "wanting it" every single team would be good.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
You telling me no one in this organization knew that we could have used PDG on the third or the worst fourth line in hockey like 20 games ago?! He actually doesn’t have stone hands along the boards in the offensive zone

I said it after preseason he should have made the team...he was playing exactly like this.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
So Igor gets the Vezina if he started this season and I don't wanna hear no guff on the matter!

Reactions: Gresch04

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Ironically, he had a chance to pass the puck to the open man in the slot just prior to that, but elected to skate it out in front. Was still a good chance.
I'd rather he explores the space finding his shot and moving his feet into the danger areas than make a slightly higher % passing play but I know what you're saying. I want that mentality though.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
I hope so. He's been really unimpressive at times... looks like he's sulking or tired or just out of gas. It's odd.

Even for guys who aren't blazing speed, they seem to be pushing the pace. He seems like he's just coasting sometimes.

I really believe Kakko is going to be just fine. I think the fact he never really had an offseason last year as he was playing in all these tournaments and doing his thing in the Finnish league he played in, he never really got into the kind of shape he needs to be in.

I'd bet my hefty mortgage after an intense offseason training regimen, Kakko comes into camp next year like a new man...we'll see but I feel confident of this.

Reactions: Gresch04

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
By the way, I took a look, and Howden's ice time started caving right around the time our metrics started trending up.

Just floating that one out there.

Our dmen are finding their game...players are all buying into what Quinn has been preaching, one players minutes didnt make this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad