Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
Good_Good.gif

Noori

Jul 7, 2007
Calgary
Just listening to him on the Fan960, he is incredibly well spoken. He does turn 19 in September, but sounds like an impressive kid.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I'm depressed, I don't see top 6 potential. Magyar and Kase are much better

I'm impressed by your crack scouting team. How many guys on your staff exactly?
Or are you going the Darryl Sutter way? One man, one cup of coffee, one computer?

:laugh:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Just listening to him on the Fan960, he is incredibly well spoken. He does turn 19 in September, but sounds like an impressive kid.

I like this pick. Calgary is going to have a massive team in 3-4 years man... They really are no longer Effing around as they say.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Heard him on the Fan as well. Thought he was very well spoken and sounds like a fun guy to be around. We knew the Flames are putting a lot more value in size and character. This pick doesn't surprise me. Hopefully he develops into a good 2/3 right winger.

gmjohnny

Aug 3, 2005

Calgary fans will like this pick. Burke type of player and I have seen hiim lots as he is a fan fav in Oshawa. Tough player who is a hits, fights, plays tough defensive hockey as he and Latour got all the other teams first lines and he was the highest plus player on the team. Great wrist shot, and a much underated passer which I think is his best skill. Creates room with puck protection and owns the wall. Lucic or Bickell type of player who has a nasty mean streak. Stands at 6 ft 7 + and a solid 225, will play closer to 240 as he grows. Already in university and a smart, intelligent player. Skating was the only thing holding hiim back from being a top ten pick this year. Remember, last year he was draft eligible by 4 days as he has a late b day but he had 2 tendons cut on his hand so he only played 25 games and couldnt fight during that time and had trouble holding the stick, so this year was really his rookie year as it was his first full season. check out the clark seymour fight, who is a 6 ft 4 in 20 year old vs Smith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU56RvERGeU&feature=player_embedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad