GDT: #54 – Ducks at Sabres – Thu Feb 9, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
um .. i grew up the biggest Maple Leafs fan possible, 25 years of misery and then one day I just had enough and that was it, done with the Leafs and the NHL. The post lockout changes in the game made me take a look again and I was reborn as a Sabres fan.

I wondered how I'd feel if the Leafs ever got good - so far so good, I feel nothing for them but some envy because I love Marner and Mathews and Babcock is the coach we needed here.

..... :squint:

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
The logic of bylsma playing his current system with this dcorp is similar to a football team with a bad o line scheming toward running the ball even tho they have a talented and wrs. You are playing for mediocre when coach for your teams weaknesses.

The system they have doesn't protect their weak defense, it exposes it. It requires them to make high difficulty passes with little support. It expects them to manage a lot of d zone pressure.

This is not that hard, and this team has plenty of talent. Get another competent defender or two. But bylsma is costing them game in and game out.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
The logic of bylsma playing his current system with this dcorp is similar to a football team with a bad o line scheming toward running the ball even tho they have a talented and wrs. You are playing for mediocre when coach for your teams weaknesses.

The system they have doesn't protect their weak defense, it exposes it. It requires them to make high difficulty passes with little support. It expects them to manage a lot of d zone pressure.

This is not that hard, and this team has plenty of talent. Get another competent defender or two. But bylsma is costing them game in and game out.

It's like a football team with two elite 2-gap DTs an two elite pass rushing DEs and no nose tackle and no run stuffing DEs trying to play a 3-4.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad