GDT: [#53] Dallas Stars @ New York Islanders, 6:00 PM CST (FSSW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I didn't like the look of that play from the start. Bishop passed it up to Pavelski who had no where to go with it cause the Stars were changing. Disaster waiting to happen

Still though, do anything other than turn it over that was not good

Wish Benn would've buried his breakaway to start

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
These losses are always tough to swallow :laugh:Stars earn a point but at the same time had the lead with 4 minutes left and should probably be able to close that game out...however you could argue this game shouldn't have been close based on the first period. Could've used a goal from one of the "big 3" today

Oh well. Good road trip

Reactions: Brass Bonanza

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I didn't like the look of that play from the start. Bishop passed it up to Pavelski who had no where to go with it cause the Stars were changing. Disaster waiting to happen

Still though, do anything other than turn it over that was not good

Wish Benn would've buried his breakaway to start

Yeah I agree about it being a disaster. I'm not sure why Bishop went for the quick pass. He wasn't catching the Islanders on a change. It was Dallas who was changing after a long shift from Janmark and Radulov. He forces it to Pavelski who is by himself and the Islanders have everyone right there. Pavelski needs to be better but Bishop needs to be smarter.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah I agree about it being a disaster. I'm not sure why Bishop went for the quick pass. He wasn't catching the Islanders on a change. It was Dallas who was changing after a long shift from Janmark and Radulov. He forces it to Pavelski who is by himself and the Islanders have everyone right there. Pavelski needs to be better but Bishop needs to be smarter.

Yeah Bishop was really solid in net but his puck moving/decision making tonight was just not good

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I still don't get how that penalty on Hintz is holding. Hintz tried to squeeze through the Isles player but the puck was going way away from the Stars goal. Wierd call to me.

Reactions: Kelly Robinson

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Also Bishop should've just kept the puck while the Stars changed. No idea why he passed it to Pavelski in the first place. Absolutely no pressure on Bishop and he just passed it to the one guy who is massively under pressue while the other guys aren't even on the ice yet.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Missed this one. Seems like another game where we got dominated but stuck in it somehow.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Missed this one. Seems like another game where we got dominated but stuck in it somehow.

Just in the first half of the first period and bigtime there. Once they woke up it was pretty much even whole game

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Kind of a strange thing to say with how the game started but they gave that second point away. That penalty on Hintz , while weak , was completely useless . Just let the Isles guy go and in OT there was no reason to try a play like that while your team is changing and you are on a 3rd game in 4 nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad