Post-Game Talk: 51| New York Rangers @ New York Islanders | May 1st | 7:00 PM | F/W 3-0

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
If the Isles get all lines going again we’re going to be deadly in the playoffs. Please, get 1 or 2 seed. Need to play as much as possible in the Coli.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
By the way... Why do some people here still feel the need to enter the other teams forums after every win and apologise for us winning? It’s always the same people. Are you farming likes or do you still think we’re the laughing stock of the NHL? “Hey guys, your team is very talented and you will be strong and scary in the future.” HELL NO! I personally hope the Rags will fail, again, and rebuild for centuries... and I guess and hope that most of the other posters on this forum agrees.

IslandersGER

Dec 29, 2015
Deutschland
By the way... Why do some people here still feel the need to enter the other teams forums after every win and apologise for us winning? It’s always the same people. Are you farming likes or do you still think we’re the laughing stock of the NHL? “Hey guys, your team is very talented and you will be strong and scary in the future.” HELL NO! I personally hope the Rags will fail, again, and rebuild for centuries... and I guess and hope that most of the other posters on this forum agrees.
I do not even feel the need to visit other teams forums as you do

JRD76

Aug 11, 2013
Did Palmieri ever return? I was out with my wife and was only seeing Twitter updates.

Watched the highlights this morning and seemed like a really good game all around.
Yes. He got stitched up and returned

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
None of the opposing fans ever want to hear it either... it’s that Reddit mentality.

“Good game Ranger bros!”

ronsatter

Aug 30, 2018
Look at the thread length of these wins vs the end of the world caps games...
Caps are a potential playoff opponent and the Rags aren't. Makes perfect sense to view those games critically, particularly since we can't seem to win them, and to view games against depleted and bad teams for what they are, entertaining filler before the real show begins.

Last edited:
Reactions: road islander

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
None of the opposing fans ever want to hear it either... it’s that Reddit mentality.

“Good game Ranger bros!”

Exactly. It goes over about as well as "To the Islanders Faithful." You're just asking for a "F*** You".

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
In hip-hop, this is called sneak dissing

you want to acknowledge me by name you can go right ahead

I like to talk about hockey

I am an islander fan... does that mean I can't appreciate other hockey teams and shoot the shit with other fans? give me a fcking break

Last edited:

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018

“Good game Ranger bros!”
this isn't true, I have had some good conversations with Rags fans.

I can wish their team no success but still be objective and recognize that they have a lot of good peices

you guys are hysterical sometimes. I forget you are all jaded New Yorkers and I am a blissfully ignorant, friendly to a fault Canadian ;P

Reggiet2

Jan 20, 2019
Ranger fans are delusional! They keep posting about how stacked their team is? I didn't know that McDavid, Matthews, Mckinnon, Hedman, Ovechkin, & Crosby were all Rangers??

Reactions: scott99

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Ranger fans are delusional! They keep posting about how stacked their team is? I didn't know that McDavid, Matthews, Mckinnon, Hedman, Ovechkin, & Crosby were all Rangers??
I don't know if they're stacked but they're very talented, they're just poorly coached and they're not a team.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Caps are a potential playoff opponent and the Rags aren't. Makes perfect sense to view those games critically, particularly since we can't seem to win them, and to view games against depleted and bad teams for what they are, entertaining filler before the real show begins.
Well, last week the Rangers were a playoff team and the isles were gonna miss the playoffs...so, it’s more the drama of isles fans that drives it.

ronsatter

Aug 30, 2018
Well, last week the Rangers were a playoff team and the isles were gonna miss the playoffs...so, it’s more the drama of isles fans that drives it.
So only posts that highlight positive results are well-grounded and those that dare to mention potential areas of concern are drama? Is that the way it works. Good to know.

And the Rags have never been in playoff position this entire season, not even for a day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad