Post-Game Talk: 51| New York Rangers @ New York Islanders | May 1st | 7:00 PM | F/W 3-0

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I have the same issue tonight. I have Directv live in NJ and I have never ever not had the Islanders broadcast until tonight. WTF? Bigget game of the year and no broadcast. Whose decision is this this? Sam Rosen has the most annoying voice I think I have ever heard for an announcer. Like fingernails on a blackboard

Not sure why it only occurred to me with finance left, but if you watch the game on the MSG GO app you can get the Islanders feed. Then if you feed that to your television problem solved.

but as you said… First time that I’ve ever seen this issue on DIRECTV so hopefully it’s the last time.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Leo on the 1st line is still at the top of the charts.
The line plays well with Leo, there is no use trying to figure it out. I still think Barzal is being too loose with the puck. He is also taking some long shifts that would make a former Islander proud. But with Leo on that line, I am sure Trotz can breathe easier. Not as hard on the heart. Leo played well again tonight. Thought the line was good.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Two overall, solid games. Can't ask for much more, at least for now.

Hoping this spurs the Nelson line; they look like the playoff version.

Congrats to Varly for a good season and NYR dominance.

Reactions: CaptDenisPotvin

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
Yeah me either, it’s weird. I’m thankful I got my dads login for msg go, so I’m watching the isles feed that way.
That’s what I did also as I couldn’t stand watching ranger telecast lol, directv escalated it for me so I’m sure it will get resolved within the next week lol

scott99

May 13, 2005
Just so amazing how this team can flip a switch. After looking so bad against Washington, playing against a desperate Rangers team, and crushing them by a combined 7-0 score the last 2 games. Amazing.

Speaking about amazing, how about Varlamov. Getting Sorokin has been so beneficial, he’s pushed Varlamov into another stratosphere of greatness. If Varlamov doesn’t win the Vezina, there should be an investigation. He’s been amazing. 7 shutouts, 4 of them against the Rangers.

RMimagery

Jul 22, 2006
Varly proving he's elite at the right time. Isles made the Ranger's offense look anemic.

Beau is on fire and the lines are set. Trademark this game and let's go deep again.

JKP

Sep 19, 2004
Halifax, NS
Well, that was fun to watch.

Varlamov is unreal right now.

Beau was shot out of a cannon tonight.

Back-to-back SOs against the Rags and we clinch on home ice against them — all is well in the Islandersverse tonight. :)

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Since we had some old records being broken, when was the last time a player lead his team in points and PM's? Barzal well on his way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->