GDT: #51 | FLYERS (H) vs. Devils (A) | Saturday, May, 1, 2021 | 7:00 pm ET | NBCSP, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
I’m going to the Quackverse thread

upload_2021-5-1_21-28-22.gif

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
And #13 becomes first line center?
You don't sign a guy to an outrageous contract just because the next man up sucks, who, by the way, is there because he was signed to an outrageous contract. That's the definition of insanity and is the red flag that we need to start over

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
:laugh:

Wow. The Flyers have kept the puck in the zone of one of the worst teams in the NHL and have barely created a scoring chance with all that zone time.

Both of these teams are playing out the string.

I am seriously bewildered that you think the Flyers are trying to win this game.
What? :laugh: They‘ve had tons of scoring chances. They’re just not finishing.

The real laziness here is in the fanbases ability to recognize problems.

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
You don't sign a guy to an outrageous contract just because the next man up sucks, who, by the way, is there because he was signed to an outrageous contract. That's the definition of insanity and is the red flag that we need to start over
So, you would rather let Couts go?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
And I thought this team was too good to miss the playoffs
If they would've missed the playoffs, it would be whatever. The 4 teams that are in aren't shocking that they are there. Personally I thought it would come down to these next couple weeks and that they would have a slow start. It would've sucked to be the 5th good team in a format where only 4 get in, but it is what it is.

But they aren't even close, and nobody did anything to try and stem the tide. The biggest thing they did - bench Ghost the first time - may not have been the catalyst, but it was the line of demarcation from a team struggling to a team that was completely out of control.

Say what you want about the coaching staff, like or dislike, experience and credibility debate aside, about their decisions and tactics, but they were brought in specifically to find the answers to this stuff so that shit wouldn't turn Hakstolian and it STILL happened. With ALL new people here. And the people least to blame are the guys who were here to see it for the last 5 years.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Everyone needs to continue to voice frustration and anger at the front office through all channels possible. This franchise is dead with the current executive leadership. It’s the worst possible scenario having owners who are not motivated by winning.

Chuck fletcher is an abomination secondly, how do you not make a move to set the tone or at least improve your team last offseason.

everything they have done I disagree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad