GDT: [#51] Dallas Stars @ New Jersey Devils, 6:00 PM CST (FSSW+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Would like to see janmarks in the fastest skater challenge , not sure if he would make it all the way around but the kid can fly !

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
My TV keeps breaking at the end of the game. First it was showing Gurianov and Heiskanen out in the last 90 seconds trying to tie the Leafs, now it's showing Gurianov and Heiskanen out to start OT, and Kiviranta on the ice a few shifts later.

But none of that is possible because "Bowness is a dinosaur who hates young players!?!"

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
My TV keeps breaking at the end of the game. First it was showing Gurianov and Heiskanen out in the last 90 seconds trying to tie the Leafs, now it's showing Gurianov and Heiskanen out to start OT, and Kiviranta on the ice a few shifts later.

But none of that is possible because "Bowness is a dinosaur who hates young players!?!"

yeah, pretty sure it's the hockey ad hominem i see the most. disagree with a decision? ok, let's call them old and accuse them of losing their faculties/ ability to think logically.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Crazy eh , I don’t think there’s much difference between him , hintz and guri though when it comes to top speed . Kiviranta is really fast too .

The majority of the forwards on the team are super fast skaters. Its how the team gets away with slower defenseman like Polak , Sekera and Oleksiak.

Reactions: Bfantz

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
I see that Seguin only has 11 goals and 6% shooting. Has he been snake bitten this season? Do you guys think he will pick it up offensively from now till the end of the season?

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
I don't think Seguin has been snakebitten per se.

Last season, for alot of the season you could legitimately say that until he caught fire and pucks started going in. This season it seems the good chances just aren't there and I'm not sure the effort totally is either. But the offensive system is absolute shit and does not promote creativity either and the PP is just not working. Then again, they don't really have much for playmakers for a goal scorer to convert with. Honestly it's a bunch of things lol but I don't think it has anything to do with being snakebitten.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I see that Seguin only has 11 goals and 6% shooting. Has he been snake bitten this season? Do you guys think he will pick it up offensively from now till the end of the season?

He'd have to get scoring chances consistently to be snake bitten. Most of his shots come from distance and aren't threatening so idk if it's the system, him not playing well, his teammates, or just a combination of all of that

Reactions: Smelling Salt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->